Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

I want my mommy!

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
Haha!
Well I made it through, literally the next day I was over it and pretty much to embarrassed to come back and check my thread. Other then that everything has been perfect. By far the cleanest cycle I've ran So far!
I'm looking at about ten more weeks until I start pct. I have hcg which I have never used before and not sure how to best use it or when.
Anyway I'll start another thread for that if I'm not supposed to stack up topics here. Thanks for the feedback!

Sep 11, 2012
Bro, even when my test is high and I'm taking prescribed anastrozole 3mg weekly, every now and then I'll just be watching tv, a movie, show, commercial anything, it doesn't matter it takes everything I have to hold back the water works. This only started happening over the last year and I've been on and off gear for 17 years. Weird but it happens. My wife, of which I've been with for 14 years, is like what the ****. I can't explain it. Even when my estrogen is low sometimes it happens. I think it is just a price to pay if you want to play. One of those pesky side effects.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I cried when I saw Marley and me but I wasn't on the gear

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic