Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

I want my mommy!

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
Here are my stats and cycle to get that out of the way.
39, 5'11" 190
3 complete past cycles in the middle of 7th week of a 18 week cycle
I started the cycle with 50mg prop eod 30 mg ball ed three times a day and 250 test e every 3 days. Or I pin test e on today nothing next 2 days pin test e.
Anyway everything has been epic, great mood, diet is perfect, training great, good sleep and 0 sides.
About a week ago I ended both the ball and prop at almost the same time about 6 weeks. I haven't deviated one little bit on dose since day one. So this is so far for sure my most disciplined cycle. I got home today after work felt fine all day. The second I walked thru the door sat on my bed my mood dropped into the biggest crybaby feeling I ever had in my life! My wife came in my room and my mouth was open and said I looked like my dog just died! I told her I had no clue what the f**k was wrong and I just felt like I wanted to cry and had no clue why! Needless to say she joked about it and I couldn't believe how "insensitive " she was being! I've heard the stories and all the different ways gear F's with your emotions. I've felt it, but never in a cycle, not with basically only test. Sorry for the book, but I just need someone to listen! Any advise is greatly appreciated! Otherwise I guess I'll call my mommy!

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Are you taking aromasin to control estrogen?

Really what most likely happened is you dropped the prop and your test levels dropped quickly. I pin test e once per week. I enjoy the peaks and valley's versus "stable" levels. I never get overly emotional though. BUT if I do things to cause RAPID changes in hormone levels like if I use test suspension pre workout, I will sometimes get emotional.

It will stop in time.

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
Are you taking aromasin to control estrogen?

Really what most likely happened is you dropped the prop and your test levels dropped quickly. I pin test e once per week. I enjoy the peaks and valley's versus "stable" levels. I never get overly emotional though. BUT if I do things to cause RAPID changes in hormone levels like if I use test suspension pre workout, I will sometimes get emotional.

It will stop in time.

No, the only thing i have is nolva and clomid. I've never had sides before and have this left from a previous pct. I also should have mentioned this is the first time I've run prop or test e, I've always used cyp as my base.

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
And really??? Your kidding about pinning test e for peaks and valleys right?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I hear ya IrishI!

Whenever I come off, I become a crying slob. The slightest little sad story or film and I am crying like a woman. Whenever that happens I make sure to get right on with my AI, and I feel better in a day or two.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Yep, high estrogen. Jump on adex .5mg eod.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It was caused by the inbalance in your hormones. Next time be smart and have an AI on hand brother. ;)

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I've had this issue before back I'm the day. Superdrol made me extremely emotional. I cried watching a Disney movie about a wild horse with my daughter. I stopped that day.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Well im glad i never come off lol

also this is a little related

Since i havent come off, my pubertal puffy nips have gone away..weird but cool that cruising fixed that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic