Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I think i got scammed!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've been around the boards now for 8 years and never gotten scammed before. I've used this guy many times before. I don't know what I need to do as far as do I just put his name and lab out there? Bc although he had suppliers (at least at one time) he is the lab owner. I have every email saved. The guy has had my money over 2 months now.He claimed to be suffering from a emergency digestive problem requiring surgery about 7 weeks ago.. Then he was home healing and promised to get orders out next week with some free items for the delay. I just recently suffered from emergency digestive problems resulting in numerous recent hospital stays for me so I was trying to be patient and understanding. Anyway he was then back in and out of the hospital. And now it's been almost 3 weeks since I've heard anything from him. I'm asking for any kind of update and have been anything but impatient and giving him usually several days having heard nothing from him before I'll try emailing him again. I'm starting to assume the worst. I actually had a bad feeling about this over a month ago but was hoping he was telling the truth. This guy was a pretty big lab around the boards, at least he was last time I used him about 18 months ago... I don't want anybody else to get scammed like me so what do I do? I can post the lab and name but wasn't sure exactly what the right protocol is for me here...

Ya we read it that's why I was wondering.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
G thank you for the clarification. I've read this saga elsewhere for a few weeks so I could almost recite it. Apologies.
No worries and its written funny so it's almost like a typo...
Maybe his source is the only one with digestive issues but if not its deft somthing to look into and question for the safety of others.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah, I noticed the OP had named the source a few days ago on another board. Some of the senior members have said post it up here. I like the fact that TID isn't linked in to any labs or anything, no reason to hold back unless you thought there was still a small chance you might get your money back. Sounds unlikely to me though!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic