Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I think i got scammed!

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
I've been around the boards now for 8 years and never gotten scammed before. I've used this guy many times before. I don't know what I need to do as far as do I just put his name and lab out there? Bc although he had suppliers (at least at one time) he is the lab owner. I have every email saved. The guy has had my money over 2 months now.He claimed to be suffering from a emergency digestive problem requiring surgery about 7 weeks ago.. Then he was home healing and promised to get orders out next week with some free items for the delay. I just recently suffered from emergency digestive problems resulting in numerous recent hospital stays for me so I was trying to be patient and understanding. Anyway he was then back in and out of the hospital. And now it's been almost 3 weeks since I've heard anything from him. I'm asking for any kind of update and have been anything but impatient and giving him usually several days having heard nothing from him before I'll try emailing him again. I'm starting to assume the worst. I actually had a bad feeling about this over a month ago but was hoping he was telling the truth. This guy was a pretty big lab around the boards, at least he was last time I used him about 18 months ago... I don't want anybody else to get scammed like me so what do I do? I can post the lab and name but wasn't sure exactly what the right protocol is for me here...

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Just hold on 'till staff can contact you via pm and give them more details.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
i doubt if the flame forum is the right place,i dunno

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
PM Wmo 10 characters

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
If he's a scammer no need for approval to post just toss it out there. We are by no means a liaison between sources and members... who is it?

There you have it! This thread can always be deleted and replaced with a positive thread if he comes through.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
yup, sounds like you have given him more than enough chances. Either PM the staff/admin at the board he is on or just put it out there.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
You can always put it out as an FYI to other members and if he comes through or doesn't come through just update the thread.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
The point being is that everyone have a way to warn the rest of us.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic