T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I watch:

Football
Nascar
UFC

Basketball and baseball, championship series stuff.

And occasionally womens college softball, the pitching is pure beauty, imho.

50 year Nascar fan, car nut,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
And there are fewer fights at UFC than today's sports. :p

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hocky
1/8 & 1/4 mile drag racing
College football GO ORANGE!
College basketball both men's and women's
................ and the Stupid Bowl. Gotta love watching the best of the best.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Love NCAA March Madness

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I used to watch when an old high school buddy was in the Cup series. Pretty much just watch college football, college wrestling, baseball, MMA and boxing. I cannot stand most professional team sports.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Same here, grew up with a former Daytona 500 and cup champion, but all my favorite guys are no longer around, and it's changed too much for me to even watch these days. Started watching in 1980 when Earnhardt Sr. won his first championship. My favorite driver for the first many years was Darrell Waltrip. Then Sr. grew on me by the mid-late 80's and onward, even though he and Waltrip were rivals. See the tail-end of the Petty/Yarbrough/Allison years. I have no doubts in my mind that the year Sr. died in 2001, he would have won his 8th championship:( I cried on the day he died:(

Miss the 80's days of this stuff when it was super fun to watch and more talent by the driver than the technology of the car. I can't even watch the stuff these days.

All the way up- until 10-15 years ago, I was about as big of a fan as anybody out there. Feels like a good time in my life that passed by in the ashes. Would wake-up on Sundays with the worse hangover and watch this shit with friends, haha....RIP days:(

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Like BMJ, I used to watch NASCAR and go to races, but all the new rules and point system like most rules that ruin many sports took too much away for me to enjoy it.
I would rather play most sports or see them in person than watch on TV. Still like March Madness, world series, and toilet bowl (some years). Most of my teams I root for play better when I don't watch, lol.
Bodybuilding has me not as agile, my own fault from not stretching and adding functional training to my routine. I played Men's Majors Fastpitch for close to 45 years with some of the best teams (and worst) in the US, 3rd base, SS & catcher, so I love softball & baseball and will watch about every game I can of the women's college world series. I also will watch the little league world series.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic