Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

I lost 2 pets in 2 days

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am a mess. I lost my guinea pig on Thursday. She was kinda special to me since I took her on from my sister 3 years ago after my sister and niece were abandoned by her husband and they had to move. She was eight years old. Saturday morning my 13 year old mini daschund choked to death before I could get him to the vet. He had thyroid cancer but was doing really well since diagnosis 4 years ago. Died a horrible death IMO. Just picked up their ashes yesterday. I am going through all the stages of grief rotating all at once it seems. Time is the only option here so trying to take it day by day.
Enjoy every minute with them. I did and it still hurts like he'll.
Take care all.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my dog over a year ago, and I'm not the same person anymore. She was my joy. Day by day, just like you said. To lose two animals at the same time... not sure I could have handled that.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I am a mess. I lost my guinea pig on Thursday. She was kinda special to me since I took her on from my sister 3 years ago after my sister and niece were abandoned by her husband and they had to move. She was eight years old. Saturday morning my 13 year old mini daschund choked to death before I could get him to the vet. He had thyroid cancer but was doing really well since diagnosis 4 years ago. Died a horrible death IMO. Just picked up their ashes yesterday. I am going through all the stages of grief rotating all at once it seems. Time is the only option here so trying to take it day by day.
Enjoy every minute with them. I did and it still hurts like he'll.
Take care all.
Sorry to hear that. Pets, no matter what kind are like family. Wish you strength going through this loss.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my dog over a year ago, and I'm not the same person anymore. She was my joy. Day by day, just like you said. To lose two animals at the same time... not sure I could have handled that.
I lost a dog coming up on 2 years ago. Still miss him a ton and "I'm not the same person anymore" describes it well.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Fuck bro I am sorry you are going through that... I love my buddies...

Attachments

• Goldie.jpg
    Goldie.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 44
  • olive.PNG
    olive.PNG
    748 KB · Views: 43
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic