Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

I just want to be huge.

BrutusMaximus

BrutusMaximus

Jul 8, 2013
Yo, I'm Ash. I'm about 6ft tall, 190lbs, around 12-15% body fat, not really sure.

What I do know for sure is I'm a far cry from the depressed, skinny fat lump of shit I was two and a half years ago. In that relatively short amount of time, I've transformed into so much more. My life has literally done a 180. Hell, I even changed my college major because I fell in love with bodybuilding. I'm looking forward to a career in physical therapy.

Lifting has been an almost religious experience for me. I've gone from detesting myself and my body to proudly strutting and showing off what I've got. I have confidence, I'm more assertive, more decisive, even more responsible. I feel like a ****ing MAN now, not a boy pretending to be one.

It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with building muscle. I want to get huge; of course, why else would I be on TID? Right now, I am just diligently working up to my natural potential and seeing how far I can get that way. If I'm not satisfied, I'll start some gear. Hope my wife doesn't mind being married to a MONSTER. ;)

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Yo, I'm Ash. I'm about 6ft tall, 190lbs, around 12-15% body fat, not really sure.

What I do know for sure is I'm a far cry from the depressed, skinny fat lump of shit I was two and a half years ago. In that relatively short amount of time, I've transformed into so much more. My life has literally done a 180. Hell, I even changed my college major because I fell in love with bodybuilding. I'm looking forward to a career in physical therapy.

Lifting has been an almost religious experience for me. I've gone from detesting myself and my body to proudly strutting and showing off what I've got. I have confidence, I'm more assertive, more decisive, even more responsible. I feel like a ****ing MAN now, not a boy pretending to be one.

It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with building muscle. I want to get huge; of course, why else would I be on TID? Right now, I am just diligently working up to my natural potential and seeing how far I can get that way. If I'm not satisfied, I'll start some gear. Hope my wife doesn't mind being married to a MONSTER. ;)

Welcome to the den... glad you found the passion of self improvement instead of the more self destructive hobbies that are so plentiful. Ride rhat natural potential as long as you can!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Nice intro bud and welcome to the Den!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board man!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Welcome aboard! start a members log, post pics, ask questions, get huge!

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
sounds to me like you've already made up you mind to jump on...just do lots of research first and ask lots of questions. Good peeps on this board.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Nice intro, congrats on the changes you have made and the progress you have gained.

Welcome to The Den MF.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome to TID. Looks like someone's been bitten by the "bug".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic