Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

I have an odd question...

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I just recently began a cutting phase to prepare for my next bulk cycle. Dropped about 500 cals and keeping my carbs low to moderate (200g/day max most of the time 150ish) and before when I was eating at maintenance (3000ish) or even when I was bulking I had steady predictable bowel movements down to where you could set a clock to it. It was always right when I first wake up and right before bed. Not forced or anything its just how it was. But now that I'm cutting I've gone 24hrs without a bowl movement twice in a week and whenever it does happen its at a random time and just once. Obviously I can expect less because I'm not eating as much but this has thrown my cycle completely out of wack. I'm eating plenty of fiber. So I'm wondering if this means I'm carb sensitive?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Probably means you need to increase your fiber intake eithe with green veggies or a fiber supplement like Metamucil or benefiber or species fiberlyze

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Probably means you need to increase your fiber intake eithe with green veggies or a fiber supplement like Metamucil or benefiber or species fiberlyze

I guess I could try but I already take in at least 40g a day. Mostly veggies some from grains but not much. All its seeming to do is make me gassy as hell lol I go to poop and its like a bunch of gas and tiny bit of actual poop. Sorry for the details. I guess I'm constipated which is not like my body at all normally its a well oiled machine when it comes to that

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Yes like said above eat vegitables and lots of them more than you think you need and quit drinking tuna fish shakes!

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Lol I had a feeling you were gonna say something stack. Dont hate on the fish shake my friend. Give it a shot

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If i eat tuna its got to be min solid white albacore not that chunk crap in a shake lol and preferably albacore sushimi mmmmmm
All that protien ur taking in is hard to digest not like carbs so fibre is even more important.... Veggies! If its hard to up the veggies enough try spinich its easier for me to eat alot of greens and really good for the liver plus calcium...

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
That's a good idea I just bought a big bag of it tio. I think ill start making veggie smoothies because honestly I have to force myself to eat veggies. I've always been a meat an grains person in heart but eat veggies because "I have to".So ill just start throwing em all into smoothies lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic