Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

I Guess I'm New

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
Hey guys! I signed up a few months ago and had issues with my account...and I work a lot of hours and never quite got it worked out till today.

I'm Clint Darden, Pro Strongman in the USA and Cyprus. I've lived in Cyprus for the past 8 years and I'm most known for being a Trophy Husband and house wife! I have some better than average lifts and I've competed all over The World, dealt with some career ending-ish health issues, and I'm well known for being out and open about all aspects of everything.

I was encouraged to come over here because an Admin said that I could continue to be open about all topics ranging from Training to Anabolics to Paptides and the such.

I produce about 10-20 YouTube videos per week and I'd love to find a place where I could post them for people to see, learn, watch, and laugh at! Any suggestion which forum would be best for this would be greatly appreciated.

:)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What's up Clint! I keep up with your Facebook and YouTube... Love your thoughts and insight and very glad to see you here.

I hope you'll be active in sharing with us. If you need anything or have any questions shoot me a PM.

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
Thanks guys. I get REALLY busy at times and seem to disappear but I'm always around.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Youtube theeeeze ****.....I'm just giving a bad time!! Welcome aboard!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Clint is a fountain of knowledge and has a good personality too. He isnt the loudmouth hardass internet warrior type either. he knows his stuff from reallife experience .

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Welcome clint..hope to see some YouTube videos

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
Clint is a fountain of knowledge and has a good personality too. He isnt the loudmouth hardass internet warrior type either. he knows his stuff from reallife experience .

Thanks...I also have a Murse.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I forgot about the murse. I have proof to!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic