Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hushmail Problems

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
If counter mail has gateway servers in the us (which I'm fairly certain they do) this is bullshit. Just like securenym. Bound by us law.

Yup as ive said probably 100 times its alot of talk but the fact is once you have domestic operations things get easier

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
so using hushmail is better than using securenym? and saying im not intellegent in youre round about way is pretty lame... say what you want without the insults dick head.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
so using hushmail is better than using securenym? and saying im not intellegent in youre round about way is pretty lame... say what you want without the insults dick head.

I would use neither for what it's worth and email has less to do with security than the protective measures used to connect to it and the info that can be connected to you which yo share in said emails.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

sorry to cause the trouble. Thanks for everyone s input :) <3

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
sorry to cause the trouble. Thanks for everyone s input :) <3

you didnt cause any problems at all, your having isues with hushmail and so are alot of other folks... this is a good thread and good info in here... but 69 feels the need to better himself by putting me down me down for some reason...maybe his anti depressants arnt working good enough idk....
your fine though...

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I'm saying that the idea of putting all of our communications on the same email server is unintelligent. One court order gets everything. Its not an insult to say that a statement is unintelligent. It isn't even calling you unintelligent. Calling me a dickhead however is.

There is an old saying about putting all your eggs in one basket. It applies here.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
This is what happens when you use hushmail:

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I started using one of the ones you guys sugested and he responded within the hour like he always does so i am guess he is not taking emails from hushmail. No more hushmail for me and i guess everyone else should stop too if they are having problems ~TightGlutes

D

Dinitro

Jul 7, 2011
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but there seems to still be a problem getting the word out. Hushmail is a TOOL for investigators, not a protection from them. And Safe-mail says right in their TOS, unhidden, that they will allow governments and law enforcement agencies to access your accounts without notifying you, at their discretion. There needs to be an education campaign among us to help noobs get over their myth that hushmail is somehow decent. They're an abomination.

The good services are anonymousspeech (they've been decent, except a couple of times a year they drop out without advance warning for server maintenance and migration), secure-email, neomailbox, and countermail (although they have the clumsiest handling of public keys I've EVER seen, to the point that I get a headache the instant I see someone has emailed me from them).

I do have to say, though, that all of it beats the occasional "moron trifecta" I get: someone with a gmail account whose name IS their email, with "sent from my iphone" in the sig. Those are the REALLY stupid ones.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic