Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Hurting Pride

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
That's what you get for squatting on a smith!!! Karma from the bodybuilding gods. Haha glad you are alright bro

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
thanks all. this is the first time something like this happened so it was definitely new for me. this will not stop me as it actually just made me open my eyes more on how the little things matter...such as making sure those safety bars are adjusted to proper height.. a learning lesson for sure..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Did you walk in circles to disburse the smell or sit on the bench and waft it up to your nose? IronCore pays good money for women to fart in his face.Sorry, muscle, your thread was highjacked by farts and smith machines now.
nothing like a good ol' fashioned "Cup o' Cheese!"

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lol... smith machine squats

Lololololololololollllllll

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I have:

1. farted so hard doing abs that people actually stopped lifting to look at me in disbelief, and check to see if I had damaged my anus and/or the equipment.

2. Dumped 5 plates into a squat rack over my head trying to catch it in the racks and then fallen near face first into the wall in front of it. Tried to walk away from it like walking away from an explosion and not looking, but legs were weak and had to stop at the edge of the machine. Sad day.

3. Farted or what I thought was farted in the gym doing bent over rows and then had to duck walk into the bathroom as stealthily as possible to verify whether or not it was "too warm for too long" to be a fart.

4. Done squats in a smith, racked it but it didn't catch, and then had to reverse spongebob my back to catch it on my shoulder blades. I was out for a week with strained back and strained ego.

5. Was loading an incline bench with plates and got distracted by this woman wearing yoga pants, forgot to load the last plate on the bar on one side only. Needless to say, embarrassing moment.

Me there are more. So many more. If you don't have embarrassing gym stories you are either new to it or don't hit the gym enough.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, I've "sharted" doing heavy squats, and have had a few questionable episodes where I thought I may have sharted doing abs...

Not my finest day!

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
I have:

1. farted so hard doing abs that people actually stopped lifting to look at me in disbelief, and check to see if I had damaged my anus and/or the equipment.

2. Dumped 5 plates into a squat rack over my head trying to catch it in the racks and then fallen near face first into the wall in front of it. Tried to walk away from it like walking away from an explosion and not looking, but legs were weak and had to stop at the edge of the machine. Sad day.

3. Farted or what I thought was farted in the gym doing bent over rows and then had to duck walk into the bathroom as stealthily as possible to verify whether or not it was "too warm for too long" to be a fart.

4. Done squats in a smith, racked it but it didn't catch, and then had to reverse spongebob my back to catch it on my shoulder blades. I was out for a week with strained back and strained ego.

5. Was loading an incline bench with plates and got distracted by this woman wearing yoga pants, forgot to load the last plate on the bar on one side only. Needless to say, embarrassing moment.

Me there are more. So many more. If you don't have embarrassing gym stories you are either new to it or don't hit the gym enough.

Sweet mother of all that's holy! Anus damage!!! Laughing so hard my staff is considering having me committed.... Thanks GK!!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have:

lmao...you're a mess...a riot but still a mess :)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I dumped 405 x 7 back squats at the globo gym last week. Super loud lol Tried to catch it on the arms but I was too far back at that point. Just fell a little on my heels on the last rep.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
hahahahahahahhahha...now that I might have to leave the gym for!!

I swear a few massages ago...chick farted but acted like nothing happened and it didn't smell so I wasn't really sure....
Jen....Can we talk about the massage more please...maybe start your own thread..

Love the new avi..alot..
painfully-awkward-rob-lowe.png

thanks all. this is the first time something like this happened so it was definitely new for me. this will not stop me as it actually just made me open my eyes more on how the little things matter...such as making sure those safety bars are adjusted to proper height.. a learning lesson for sure..
Or not using the smith machin for anything..well maybe to hang your towel on..

I dumped 405 x 7 back squats at the globo gym last week. Super loud lol Tried to catch it on the arms but I was too far back at that point. Just fell a little on my heels on the last rep.

Yea but nobody noticed cause you CF'ers do that shit all day long..nobody noticed :homo:

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
That's what you get for squatting on a smith!!! Karma from the bodybuilding gods. Haha glad you are alright bro

I had my worst lifting injury ever from squatting heavy on a smith machine. It's just not mechanically sound. If you're going to go heavy do it in a squat rack, not on a smith machine . . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic