arcticranger
What's New?

humilin r question?

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
J
I know guys who smoked for 40 years and died of old age, doesn't mean it can't give you lung cancer.

As SHINE said, it wasn't the smartest idea. If you take that as a "have at it" statement, then have at it.

Yeah I see your point. I am staying with it 4 days a week 8iu-10 pre.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Just gonna post how I was eating when i was pinning 20 iu's pre and 10 post.

So the humalin R taken with my pre workout meal (1 cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of frozen berries, 75 grams of protein) just makes sense. By the time the slin peaks, my workout is just starting. (2.5 hours later) So feeding the muscles with protein and carbs at that time is a win/win situation. I've worked my way up to 20 units.

I've added a post workout shot of 10 units with again, humalin-r, I'm down to 70 grams of carbs post workout (from oats) with 75 grams of protein. (I first added an apple to this or 30 gram of carbs from gatorade)

2 hours later: 1.5 cups of brown rice with 200 grams of chicken, a bit of ice cream after.

2 hours later: 1 cup of oats with 50 grams of protein

2 hours later: pre bed meal of 6 whole eggs. Sometime a peanut butter and jam bagel with it. What the hell... I don't get fat.

G

GoPower

Jun 10, 2012
I'm new here, so take my comments for what you think they are worth. I saw a doctor on a recent news program that swears that insulin feeds cancer tumors to help them grow.

Just sayin'...

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I'm new here, so take my comments for what you think they are worth. I saw a doctor on a recent news program that swears that insulin feeds cancer tumors to help them grow.

Just sayin'...

Insulin? I can see gh doing that.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Just gonna post how I was eating when i was pinning 20 iu's pre and 10 post.

So the humalin R taken with my pre workout meal (1 cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of frozen berries, 75 grams of protein) just makes sense. By the time the slin peaks, my workout is just starting. (2.5 hours later) So feeding the muscles with protein and carbs at that time is a win/win situation. I've worked my way up to 20 units.

I've added a post workout shot of 10 units with again, humalin-r, I'm down to 70 grams of carbs post workout (from oats) with 75 grams of protein. (I first added an apple to this or 30 gram of carbs from gatorade)

2 hours later: 1.5 cups of brown rice with 200 grams of chicken, a bit of ice cream after.

2 hours later: 1 cup of oats with 50 grams of protein

2 hours later: pre bed meal of 6 whole eggs. Sometime a peanut butter and jam bagel with it. What the hell... I don't get fat.

I started doing slin 3 x. Week. I feel like I am missing something when I don't take it. U pin ed?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I started doing slin 3 x. Week. I feel like I am missing something when I don't take it. U pin ed?

I did it ED, but for a very short period like a week tops. I just felt like I was getting into something risky. If a quick weight gain is needed, do it twice on workout days and once on days you don't train for a week is what I would do.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ritch if you're a powerlifter you'd want to stick with pre workout insulin?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
POB, if you are dieting, you'd want to stay far away from insulin regardless of whether or not you are a powerlifter, bodybuilder, etc.

But if you are not concerned about staying in the 242 class, then preworkout is my recommendation. I gained a pretty silly amount of strength while OFF cycle running slin preworkout.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Ritch if you're a powerlifter you'd want to stick with pre workout insulin?

I would use it for either. Why not benefit from nutrients being delivered into your muscles for better recuperation? The bodybuilder will dig the fullness. The humalin R is still active post workout, but will clear soon. Benefit? You don't have to worry so much about the carb intake for so long?

The powerlifter may not care about carb intake and looking lean, if he chooses to, a second post workout shot could be done as he eats the amount of carbs needed to not go hypp anyway. But really, I have not read up the benefits to powerlifters as it's not my focus. But just think it's logical to think they would benefit from it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic