Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Hulk HOGAN gets Screwed

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I hate to say it but for that much money Id have that woman removed from this earth and collect her life insurance money!

My thoughts exactly. Honestly I'd have her bumped off for far less than that.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Sucks for Hogan. You had to know it was going to happen though.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
If I had even half his money there is no way in hell I'd get married.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Well said gix, I agree!

Last edited:
irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
she'll spend it all within 10 years.....

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I get the alimony thing but come on! 70%! I know they were married for a long time but seriously, what the fuck did she do for any of it. She ought to be happy with the rich life she has lived. Perhaps she should get something but your talking about a mans treasure here. This guy has busted his ass (literally) for a good portion of his life and she just gets to ride off into the sunset with it. There is a serious problem with marriage in this country today (actually there is a ton of shit wrong with this country today but that is for another post). MARRIAGE = HOLY MATRIMONY, you show me anything holy these days....... How many of the married people out there dont even believe in GOD. So then why are you getting married???????????? In this country it is actually LEGAL MATRIMONY. You get married and you are automatically bound by a whole set of unfair, lop sided, probably unconstitutional, made up laws that hardly ever fair well for the man of the marriage. Just another form of cancer this society is dying from. JMHO.......

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I get the alimony thing but come on! 70%! I know they were married for a long time but seriously, what the fuck did she do for any of it. She ought to be happy with the rich life she has lived. Perhaps she should get something but your talking about a mans treasure here. This guy has busted his ass (literally) for a good portion of his life and she just gets to ride off into the sunset with it. There is a serious problem with marriage in this country today (actually there is a ton of shit wrong with this country today but that is for another post). MARRIAGE = HOLY MATRIMONY, you show me anything holy these days....... How many of the married people out there dont even believe in GOD. So then why are you getting married???????????? In this country it is actually LEGAL MATRIMONY. You get married and you are automatically bound by a whole set of unfair, lop sided, probably unconstitutional, made up laws that hardly ever fair well for the man of the marriage. Just another form of cancer this society is dying from. JMHO.......

She was the mom and raised the family.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I dont even know what the guy is worth, but im sure it "was" quite a bit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic