Nickobat
What's New?

HUGE egg white sale! Stock up!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
lol Good idea!

If you shake the bottle every time you pour you wont get the floaties! This is what I do!

i shake the beegeezers out of it and it still has floaties! but im good now that i strain it :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What are we talking about floaties? I am interested in this fine product... But I dont want anything with floaties in it... can you elaborte please?

I thought these were filtered and pasteurized...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
What are we talking about floaties? I am interested in this fine product... But I dont want anything with floaties in it... can you elaborte please?

I thought these were filtered and pasteurized...

pasturized yes. the floaties are just the stuff that holds the egg whites to the yolk. but it is not filtered. the chocolate is not supposed to have floaties in it!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
The egg whites are filtered. If you go to a store and buy some egg whites in a carton they will be snotty or clumpy. Our egg whites are thin and go down smooth.

The "floaties" are the Chalaza. This holds the yolk to the egg white. When frozen it will separate so you get a little film. If you shake the jug it will for the most part break it up. I also use the wisk shaker cup so when I put my egg whites in protein or add some crystal light it breaks it up even further. You cant even tell it was there.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
just finished drinking my daily dose. my receptionist thought it was gross but really, they arent any big deal to just drink. especially filtering out the chalazza for us not good enough shakers. i have already gone through 2 gallons!

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Damn.... I ordered up too soon. Just got myself 4 gallons but missed out on the free shipping... :(

Oh well, still great stuff with the best jugs going!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic