Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

HPV vaccine, actually deadly

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
shorts, what should I do for my Herpes Simplex 1 that I got from the second girl I slept with? I wish I could take that one away; tells you what kind of luck I have. rt...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
shorts, what should I do for my Herpes Simplex 1 that I got from the second girl I slept with? I wish I could take that one away; tells you what kind of luck I have. rt...

Unfortunately, I think this is a matter of mathematical probability for most of us. Most of us don't have herpes etc because of safe sex, but because of pure luck. :/ I dated a girl that had HPV. She was a good chic, for sure. After a few dates, she told me about it. I have so much respect for that girl, and she was so sweet. We went on a few more dates, and later found out there was more than just HPV tagging along with her (a jealous ex), so I figured I would call it off for that. Anyway, point of that is, she taught me a lot about HPV. I am pretty sure had I known all those details when I was younger, it would have scared the crap out of me enough to be more careful.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would need to inspect Jenny McCarthy more up close to assure she is clear and free ;)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would always worry about a vaccine against a virus that turns into cancer.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There is this growing movement to put out bad information to make vaccines look terrible. Including ridiculous claims like the flu vaccine is a method of mind control. IMO these people need to sit in a chair and put their head down. Vaccines have extended lives reduced misery and increased productivity more than any other health intervention to date.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I appreciate the pointing out that my article was a bad one. I read the quotes and did the research on the quotes, which were accurate, but I didn't do the research on the article itself.

i am def NOT against vaccines. I am an advocate of them in most cases (Flu I am on the fence about, if you're really old, really young, or immunosuppressed, then get it) I am, however, against a vaccines that gives kids the idea that they can practice unsafe sex, which is exactly what they're doing as a result of this vaccine. Yes, I really do want to find something evil with this particular vaccine. Don't want cervical cancer? Don't get HPV. Don't want HPV? Stop having unsafe sex.

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
Vaccines are largely cool, IMHO. I do have a problem with folks using too many antibiotics. They're gonna be obsolete in a generation, possibly

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Vaccines are largely cool, IMHO. I do have a problem with folks using too many antibiotics. They're gonna be obsolete in a generation, possibly

yeah, I think Anti-biotics are largely misused as well. There are two problems though.

1. An entitled country that believes, if they tell their doc to give them meds, that they should give them.
2. Docs that give in to this because it's just not worth the headache.

So many illnesses are viral, and antibiotics are useless for.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic