Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

how's this look?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Just an update incase anybody cares I'm about 8 weeks in cycle. No problems this time whatsoever. That first run must have been bad gear. This one is going great. Decided to run low doses of dbol an drol instead of just high dbol. Deca at 500mg/wk test e at 900mg/wk aromasin 12.5 eod is working fine at the moment. Hcg running 500iu a week. Gonna keep going with deca until week 13 or 14. Adding mast e at 400mg/week at week 10 and running it until week 20 which will be end of cycle. After deca is done ill be dropping test down to 600mg/wk. Have caber on hand

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
After week 15 ill probably go for a mini cut or just eat at maintenance as the water comes off. So far everything is good. Strength up, biceps grew an inch, waist shrunk a little now its back at 34. Only gained 3% bf so far so not too bad.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I'd run the deca 2 weeks short of the test, so run it for 14 weeks, or better yet, switch to NPP. I'd drop the mast all together, and that's too much dbol, IMO. 30mg PWO and 20mg split on off days is enough for me. I'd also limit it to 4 weeks or at least taper it down for weeks 5-6. Did you run dbol on your last?

I would do this. Keep the dbol at 30 mgs and for four weeks. Stick with deca to keep it simple all the way through. Your statement about your last cycle being a nightmare leads me to think you over did it.? Stick to the basics, don't do too many different compounds or too high a dose.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I would do this. Keep the dbol at 30 mgs and for four weeks. Stick with deca to keep it simple all the way through. Your statement about your last cycle being a nightmare leads me to think you over did it.? Stick to the basics, don't do too many different compounds or too high a dose.

It was actually just some bad ugl test last cycle and I pretty much ran into every problem possible. Lumps, flu, rashes, fluctuations in potency. Just a big mess. This time I have a solid source and made it more complex. No probs at all so far. The mast might be overkill you think? I already have my whole cycle purchased and on hand with enough deca to run until week 14 at 500mg. And enough test to run for about 25 weeks which I wont do but id like to make this a 20 week cycle. I was thinking drop the test down to 600 week 14 and cut with the mast for 6 weeks then hit pct. Cutting it too close?

Last edited:
ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
My bad I meant hit pct 2 weeks after the 6 week cut.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Just an update incase anybody cares I'm about 8 weeks in cycle. No problems this time whatsoever. That first run must have been bad gear. This one is going great. Decided to run low doses of dbol an drol instead of just high dbol. Deca at 500mg/wk test e at 900mg/wk aromasin 12.5 eod is working fine at the moment. Hcg running 500iu a week. Gonna keep going with deca until week 13 or 14. Adding mast e at 400mg/week at week 10 and running it until week 20 which will be end of cycle. After deca is done ill be dropping test down to 600mg/wk. Have caber on hand

I missed this post before. I guess since you're already knee deep into this cycle there isn't much to say except good luck. Glad it's going better for you.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I missed this post before. I guess since you're already knee deep into this cycle there isn't much to say except good luck. Glad it's going better for you.

Thanks bro. In your opinion do you think I have this mapped out in an effective way? Im already making very significant progress.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
How many cycles have you done? I really think this is too much gear. Remember that's just an opinion. Ask yourself if you could be making good gains off less gear. I'm sure the answer is yes.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
How many cycles have you done? I really think this is too much gear. Remember that's just an opinion. Ask yourself if you could be making good gains off less gear. I'm sure the answer is yes.

This is my third cycle. Yeah its alot of gear and I could probably do fine with less. Im more or less trying to run this one hard because its my last cycle for awhile at least. Gonna try to make another kid with the wife. So I guess im trying to get it out of my system. Kinda irresponsible way of thinking. Youre probably right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic