Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

how's this look?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Putting together my next cycle. Hows this look for some decent gains followed by leaning out a bit?
Height: 5'9.5
Weight: 210lbs
Bf: 15%
This cycle will be 16 weeks. Heres the layout:
Week 1 - 16 test e @ 600mg/week
Week 1 - 6 d-bol @ 50mg/day
Week 1 -12 deca @ 400mg/week
Week 6 - 16 masteron @ 400mg/week

HCG week 1 - 16 @ 500iu/week

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

AI is aromasin 12.5mg eod.

Also have adex on hand aswell.
Diets gonna look like around 300g pro/400g carb/rest fat. Still calculating. Will be eating at around 3800cals/day.
Training isn't fully decided yet. Thinking ofmight do a 5x5.
Thanks for any input :)

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Looks good there are better choices for PCT.
Check that section out...

J

jamster85

Nov 16, 2012
Why would sum1 wanna use that much hcg? Just out of interest? Overkill in my opinion! That cycle is very similar to my next 1 I hav just stocked up on! Due to start in october

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Why the masteron?
I have it laying around and like its possible AI uses plus even tho its low anabolic level I wanted to stack a little extra something after deca to help lean mass gains. I'm not expecting anything brilliant from it.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Why would sum1 wanna use that much hcg? Just out of interest? Overkill in my opinion! That cycle is very similar to my next 1 I hav just stocked up on! Due to start in october

That was actually a typo I meant to say I'm going to start hcg week 2 - 16. Possibly overkill but better to be safe than sorry. I'd much rather run it for the duration than towards the end

J

jamster85

Nov 16, 2012
That was actually a typo I meant to say I'm going to start hcg week 2 - 16. Possibly overkill but better to be safe than sorry. I'd much rather run it for the duration than towards the end

Can cause u more problems than it's worth tho! Good luck tho pal! I'm sure ul be lookin great after that!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can wait until week 5 or 6 with the HCG...

From your last cycle, the thought of you running 3 injectables and an oral is already giving me a headache. You have some statements in here that make me think you're either misleading yourself or you might not understand some things. Particularly how deca works.

Let's start from scratch here Zip... What's the goal and what was your last cycle?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
My last cycle was a nightmare. But I learned a huge amount of lessons. I knew somebody would bring that up. Gonna pm you.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I'd run the deca 2 weeks short of the test, so run it for 14 weeks, or better yet, switch to NPP. I'd drop the mast all together, and that's too much dbol, IMO. 30mg PWO and 20mg split on off days is enough for me. I'd also limit it to 4 weeks or at least taper it down for weeks 5-6. Did you run dbol on your last?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
No I didn't run dbol last. This is basically a rough draft so I can tweak things like you said. I was originally planning on just 4 weeks with it anyway. As far as deca I have two 10ml vials @ 250mg/ml so I was just kinda playing with doses in my head. I blew my budget on this stack so to run longer I will need to drop to 300mg/week. Why do you recommend to drop the mast?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
You can wait until week 5 or 6 with the HCG...

From your last cycle, the thought of you running 3 injectables and an oral is already giving me a headache. You have some statements in here that make me think you're either misleading yourself or you might not understand some things. Particularly how deca works.

Let's start from scratch here Zip... What's the goal and what was your last cycle?
Goal here is to get to about 230 maybe 240 if possible. And of course I'd like to keep it after cycle. Honestly this will most likely be my last run. Ever. So I would like to make my strength and gains as big as humanly possible so I can maintain them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic