Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

How to frontload test. cyp?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Okay I know this is such a stupid question either my math sucks. I cant figure it out is that I want to front a load on my cycle of cyp. 800mg a weeek for 12 weeks so my math is killing me really.
Lets assume that 7-8 days is a halflife of 50% for cyp. how would the cycle look to make it level out at 800mg a week I want to inject every Mon and Thursday instead of once a week to level out blood levels. So please anyone know the math..?

If I start with 1200mg monday by thurs it will be 900 then by the next monday it will be 675 correct so am I correct to assume to just add another 125mg or do I add 225? to level out at 800 then 400 again on thursday or am I all screwed up... I know after about 3 weeks blood level are consistent but I want to be on the mark.
BTW all the roid calculators out there suck.

Any advice on how a 12 weeks straight cyp. frontload would look?

thanks in advance peeps

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Typically if you are doing 800mg of test cyp a week, you would double your first week to 1600mg. By the end of the week your levels will be stable at 800mg. Then you continue with the 800mg to completion.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
To be honest, it is better to pick injections sizes rather than worry about what your levels are at. The main purpose of frontloading is to achieve higher levels faster than you normally would at planned regular doses. The easiest way to do this is to double your first 2 doses and then reduce to your planned dose. So, if you are planning to do 400mg pins on both Monday and Thursday, turn those pins into 800mg ones for the first week only. This will get your levels up quicker.

The common mistake you're making (no worries) is assuming that once you inject something it's at it's full capacity in your system. Sometime between Day 1 and half the time it takes to reach it's half life, the drug will reach peak plasma levels. After that it falls at an increasing rate. The point of splitting mid-esters to twice weekly is to make those levels more stable (as you stated). So, what you're doing is prepping your body for a much larger dose than it will actually need to handle. 800mg will be a nice solid dose that you should be able to feel a little quicker with the 1 week frontload that I mentioned.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Test cyp peaks in about 72 hours of whatever amount your injecting, inject site does make a difference, Glutes or legs for a good & fast peak of the injects.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not trying to be a dick but i think you are overthinking this waaay too much. Just do a mon/thurs split and you will be good. The MOST important thing you need to focus on as much as you have been on your math and blood levels, is your diet/nutrition.

This might be going against the grain from what others are saying, but i wouldnt blast such a high dose in the beginning if this is your first run. If you start to get bad sides, it would be better to get them from 400 than 800 or 1600, you would have a shit load of test in you dealing with the sides as apossed to a lower dose. Just my 2 cc's.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Front-load is not realy needed with Cyp ester, each to his own. Only Time I recomend a front load is with Undecylenate or undecanoate.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Why not just use prop for a week or two and not worry about double doses and levels. Sometimes this stuff starts getting more confusing than it needs to be.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Why not just use prop for a week or two and not worry about double doses and levels. Sometimes this stuff starts getting more confusing than it needs to be.

Keep it Simple- I agree with you on the fast acting as well.

Reactions: CFM
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i may be wrong be this seems to be your first run?....i can see u are way over doing it...u really dont need to front load anything....if i was u i would stick with 2 injections ew Injections should be every 3 days and trust me,within 2 weeks u will be growing like a weed only if u have legit cyp.dw

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Nope, I have done numerous cycles last one was 5 years ago. So it has been a while not my first but is my first hgh cycle. Sounds like a plan I'll just to double doses first week should do it fine. Thanks again love the great points of view.

S

Swain-7

Jan 13, 2012
Hi guys, sorry to butt in on your thread but i don't know how to make my own so any help would be great, I have a few questions if anyone could help???
I'm previously all natty and am looking to start a doctor prescribed test cycle this month.
As I'm new to the whole idea I don't know a lot about the specifics except it will be once a week injections, not sure of how much.
Was just wondering what sort of results i would be looking at in a just test cycle, for 12 weeks I think. Will I gain weight (lean muscle)? And decrease bf%??
Thanks fellas.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Your diet is gonna be the biggest changer of your body as far as what results you will get has alot to do with how much test a week you are getting.
And yes you will grow on test only.

Just a heads up next time start your own thread,you get more response......and its just kinda rude ya feel me!?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic