Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

How to decide what works best for you

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
im young and dumb and im addicted to high volume, i tried some 5x5 etc when i first started but the high volume as really added definition and size to my muscles. i keep getting thoughts to go back to something for more strength but just when that thought clears i look in the mirror and realize what i am doing is working...just keep doing it

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I have decided through years of trial and error, some times ya take chances, challenge yourself. The key is to know yourself and be patient and honest . Keep on keeping on. Some of the people I train I show them how to use a training or daily log. Record everything you eat and do and feel then you study. Study oneself

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
its definitely too easy to get stuck in a rut doing the same routines over and over that's for sure. Switching things up and adding new and different exercises do help break the monotony and "shocks" your body as it wasn;t expecting that new routine

To me variation is everything...but everyone does things differently.

Good for you bro, I think variety is everything. The term basics spans a wide variety of options. Definitely changing things up keeps you mind and gains fresh

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic