Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

How quickly can a first time trainer build pecs? And how do I focus on my lower pecs?

N

Nambo5

Jul 4, 2012
Fine... I am only 34 but I figured that you guys would be helpful. I am a former tennis competitor and long time tennis trainer. I have suddenly found myself at 5'8", 185lbs. I looked around at my long time friends and realized that I am the chubby one and the one that has no definition. I am going on a trip to Asia for Christmas and New Years. I will be spending most of my time at a beach town. I will be going with family and friends that I haven't seen for a long time. I want to surprise them and looked ripped. Here is the real question: Can I build a solid, presentable chest in six months? I look forward to hearing from those with experience. Thanks!

PS - I especially would like advice on lower pecs because they are coming in slower than anything else. Yes... I know that it is all one muscle but many swear that you can isolate!

Attachments

• IMAG0597-1.jpg
    IMAG0597-1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 153
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Uummm...didnt you ask the same question in a different thread? Ramrod gave some solid advice to you. You have plenty of time to make a big change, just be patient it will come if you stay on course.

N

Nambo5

Jul 4, 2012
Compiling as many tips from as many people as possible, Mate. I don't know if you have been into martial arts like me but you can look up the history of jeet kune do to find out that there are so many ways to get the job done. I want to know as many as possible. I spent the entire day working on my body in the gym and in the pool twice. I am very patient but I am hungry and I don't mean for food.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
The best thing you can do for yourself in 6 months is focus on conditioning. Get your diet dialed in, get a solid full body resistance training routine, and hit the cardio hard.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
You have 6 months. Lift hard and get your diet in check. Nothing makes you look bigger like losing the bodyfat.

N

Nambo5

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks, Guys. I am hitting cardio twice a day, bike and pool. My midnight snack was a casein shake and a little cottage cheese. It's all worth it.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Nambo You did post this same exact post elsewhere and there is good info in it. Jeet Kune Do as you spelled it is bruce lee's style of martial arts which he mixed several styles together. He was also 3% bf because he lived and breathed conditioning. It can all be done very simply with a proper diet and training and sleep schedule bro. Respectfully,Wake

N

Nambo5

Jul 4, 2012
I spelled it like that because that is how Bruce spelled it. Yes, he did live and breath conditioning and was a student of it. I have been to his grave. I am striving to take better care of myself. As far as the same post, if I must explain again, I am looking at compiling as much information as possible from all over the world. I didn't know that the same three people hover around these forums like helicopter moms.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Fine... I am only 34 but I figured that you guys would be helpful. I am a former tennis competitor and long time tennis trainer. I have suddenly found myself at 5'8", 185lbs. I looked around at my long time friends and realized that I am the chubby one and the one that has no definition. I am going on a trip to Asia for Christmas and New Years. I will be spending most of my time at a beach town. I will be going with family and friends that I haven't seen for a long time. I want to surprise them and looked ripped. Here is the real question: Can I build a solid, presentable chest in six months? I look forward to hearing from those with experience. Thanks!

PS - I especially would like advice on lower pecs because they are coming in slower than anything else. Yes... I know that it is all one muscle but many swear that you can isolate!

And many are wrong, it's a genetic thing. As for the rest everyone's said it, diet & cardio.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
And.......the chest has 3 different muscles layers all pull different ways.....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I didn't know that the same three people hover around these forums like helicopter moms.

Wow ok. My concern with you is you are scattered brain, all over the place, and want to focus only on a select area rather than complete overall conditioning like you mentioned. In 2 threads you stress the importance and urgency of chest/ pectoral development, nothing else...fact. So in a sec im gonna tell the best,easiest and quickest way to get that, but first.

You bring up Bruce Lee, one thing you have failed to realize about him is he was a student of instruction, humility and respect. He didnt go around insulting people calling names when asking for help,instruction and guidance. If you are gonna throw around martial arts you better realize first and foremost its more than conditioning and skillz...way more. I think you get my point by now.

Second. Guys here are willing to help out others and share their experience and knowledge with people as long as they dont start with the name calling and stuff, so good luck from now on. In fact i will be surprised if you get much help from here on out, just my opinion.

Third. When you post the same questions in different threads, it takes up board space and makes the board slower if done enough times.

Now...heres what you do, last time im gonna help you, this will get you shredded and looking ripped in no time. Go buy MuscleTech supplements, about 4-5 of any kind, mega dose Tribulus 3 times a day, and get the Shake Weight...guaranteed results.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic