Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

How often do you fellas drink?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'd like to try some beers out in the future. I don't think I gave beer a fair chance. I just tried the local stuff.

I wanna try not your fathers root beer and some other ones.

I googled beer for beginners and found some info. Maybe I'll give it a try.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'd like to try some beers out in the future. I don't think I gave beer a fair chance. I just tried the local stuff.

what do you even say to this???

Have you tried ZIMA??? you may be more of a Bartles & James kinda guy...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
3-4x/week and definitely on the couch during football season.

When I say 3-4x/week that's a beer or two at dinner, no more. Saturdays while doing yardwork, I rotate beer and water. 3 beers and 80oz of water....is typical over 4 hours or so.

Sundays during football season, I turn the Sunday ticket on and may have 10 over the course of 1-9p and not be drunk at all....just ready for bed at that point.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Is drinking a beer in a tanning booth everytime you tan a sign of a drinking problem?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I drink every day. Usually a cocktail before dinner... a 6-count of gin on the rocks. That's about a shot and a half. And that's it. I'd rather do bourbon, but I find it harder to stay lean unless I'm doing gin. If I thought that the alcohol might be a problem for me, I discontinue immediately. I've seen what alcoholism can do and have no desire to play with fire. But it's never been a problem in the past.

Cutting weight while drinking is pretty hard, but once I'm where I want to be, maintaining my condition and drinking isn't too hard.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Not Your Father's Rootbeer is pretty sweet and tastes just like root beer to me. I get about 3 sips in every time I try one and give it to someone else.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Not Your Father's Rootbeer is pretty sweet and tastes just like root beer to me. I get about 3 sips in every time I try one and give it to someone else.

Pound it while it's cold is the only way to drink one.....and only one. Waaaay too sweet

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i was never a big fan of drinking,but when i do i get wasted

J

JackedNCut

Oct 1, 2015
This is good info. I drink like a fish about once a month and stall each time. But my hangover cure is pizza and chocolate milk.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Beer, 1 to 3 16oz bottles about 3 times a week with dinner, then on the week end its usual, margaritats, or shots of rum, till I can't think straight. I am a body builder who does not compete. lol so the bear and the biceps go nicely together...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic