severedthumbz
What's New?

How often do you fellas drink?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lk what are some beers you would recommend someone try that is new to ..... Beers?

Really depends what flavor base you like dude. IPA's, Lagers, Pale Ales, Heff's, Ambers, Porters, Stouts, Sours. Once you find what you like the best, or the top 2 then you can start experimenting with different things, flavors, variations, companies.

Download the app Untappd, it's helpful to see how others rate beers you are thinking of buying, you can add notes to beers you have tried and link with friends with similar tastes. I'm an IPA, Stout/barrel ages stout and sour guy. Lagers and Pale Ales go down like water for the most part for me so I try to stay away so I limit my intake. Heffs, it all depends on the brewer, I like the Euro stuff, US stuff, not so much. I don't like Ambers or Brown ales so I almost never order or buy them.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
once in a blue moon

Started out with those tonight matter a fact...ended up pounding vodka...I don't have a drinkin problem other than not enough nites I can drink...f'n work gets in the way

Drinking is an occupational hazard for me. It's either that or deal with my PTSD. Usually 1 to 3 times per week. Just beer or cider though, I can't drink liquor due to reflux.
Drinking and weedeaters \ lawn mowers are dangerous..DO NOT MIX monsoon..my brotha

i was never a big fan of drinking,but when i do i get wasted
That's myt motto BB, do it right or don't do it

Beer, 1 to 3 16oz bottles about 3 times a week with dinner, then on the week end its usual, margaritats, or shots of rum, till I can't think straight. I am a body builder who does not compete. lol so the bear and the biceps go nicely together...

Now we're talkin, See us older Gents know what really counts..you young turds count your carbs...bla bla bla..we'll be knockin em back enjoying lif ewhile you're on your diet app...DOOOOOH !!!

I wanna know how you people have "1 or 2"
Right? If I sit down to dinner n drinks I'm spending a few hours and I can't make 2 beers last that long1

I'm pretty drunk right now... Weirdest thing happened. I tripped and a bunch of mai tais accidentally poured down my gullet.

Me too..but I ain't gay...no mai tai's here just beer, vodka and Good food n friends...Friends don't let friennds drin kmai tais!1

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I'm a lightweight, I sure bet all you folks could drink me under the table

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Really depends what flavor base you like dude. IPA's, Lagers, Pale Ales, Heff's, Ambers, Porters, Stouts, Sours. Once you find what you like the best, or the top 2 then you can start experimenting with different things, flavors, variations, companies.

Download the app Untappd, it's helpful to see how others rate beers you are thinking of buying, you can add notes to beers you have tried and link with friends with similar tastes. I'm an IPA, Stout/barrel ages stout and sour guy. Lagers and Pale Ales go down like water for the most part for me so I try to stay away so I limit my intake. Heffs, it all depends on the brewer, I like the Euro stuff, US stuff, not so much. I don't like Ambers or Brown ales so I almost never order or buy them.

Cool, gonna download the app. Thanks.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Not nearly enough. Haha. I spend all my money on food, then just go stand in front of the beer in the grocery store. When I do, it turns into quite an event. Can't say I've ever had "1 or 2;" as I don't see how that's possible. When I was in NC it was a weekly ritual that me and my buddies would pick up two 18 racks of Natty each and a bottle of Jaeger. That was usually good enough to last us from about 4 pm till lunch time Saturday. Which often lead to one of the girls driving my truck around the apartment parking lot towing us on a rolling computer chair. Pretty sure we almost invented a sport there.

To the dude that's apparently never drank beer, get yourself a good lager like Yuengling (Pottsville Piss water to any PA folks) or Sam Adams.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic