Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How much Tren and Caber

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
May be getting some tren ace to go along with my test late in the summer. I've been cycling for over 8 years but almost always some combo of test/EQ/Dbol/Winny/proviron. With a bit of tbol and some blends at one point. I have never tried tren due to the sides I've seen and heard about. My questions are: How much should I start out with and for how long? Also how much caber should I take while on? I'll also be running 750mg of test and most likely a dbol kickstart of 30mg per day for the first 5 weeks.

Any advice appreciated.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
.5mg every three days of some pharma grade stuff should do you just fine imo

Two ways to run test
1. High TRen, low test 2. High Test

My first go with tren i did 50mg EOD of Ace(def use Ace and not Eth) totaling around 400mg wk, along with 250mgs of Test PRop wk

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Use Tren A for your first run; 50mg/day or 100mg/EOD for 6-8 wks...
Never needed to use Caber. so can't help you out with that...

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I've run high test with tren twice and sides get worse the longer the cycle got. This run with low test sides are very low. I would recommend test at 250mg wk and tren at 500mg wk for a first go...

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
With the Tren A,you can go with 50mg ED and see how it goes in terms of sides.If none appear,stick with it.If they should you can lower the dose and should see results in a day or so.As for the Caber,its good to have it just in case but you don't just want to add it in.You may not need it.A typical does is around .5mg-1mg EW though.Ive known people that run 1 1/2mg every wk and more with no sides though but I always follow the "less is more" ideology.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think 300 weekly is a good starting dose with tren. I wouldn't suggest it though just from knowing how much time you spend doing your bjj thing. It can make breathing pretty difficult.

You won't need caber at all. Prolactin does not become a problem if you manage e2.

I would also suggest dropping the test dose. It's a bit of broscience but a lot of users experience much less sides with their test under the tren dose. So start at 250 test 300 tren.

Personally I hate dbol with tren. Makes me feel kinda shitty. You won't really need a kick start with ace but hey its fun! Give drol a try. If you do have nolva on hand. Adex or aromasin won't stop the gyno with drol.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok, so I'll lower the test dose and keep the tren at 300mg per week for 8 weeks. Other than the hit to my cardio and the sweating is there anything I should be aware of?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok, so I'll lower the test dose and keep the tren at 300mg per week for 8 weeks. Other than the hit to my cardio and the sweating is there anything I should be aware of?
Weird dreams are common. As is interrupted sleep. You might wake up at 3am and have difficulty getting back to sleep. Personally I like that. I become more productive. I would wake at 5am every day like clockwork. I would end up getting all my school work done before heading out to work. Totally freed up my nights...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Any PIP? Is it ok to mix with my test for injects?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I always mix my tren and test with no problems. I do get pip from tren sometimes, but not from mixing. I have never had bad sides from Test at about twice the mg/w as my Tren, other than some night sweats and leaky nipples. My coach says if you control the estrogen you don't need caber. However, in my experience when I am controlling estrogen and start having sides from Tren I use .2mg caber eod for a week or so and the sides go right away.

DBol and Tren are a disaster for me, leading to terrible acid reflux, sore joints, 48 hour hiccups, etc. I say don't mix tren with Dbol, period.

And as for dosing, I recommend EOD instead of ED just because ED is way too much pinning, IMO.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
I find tren makes me not so much angry but far less likely to put up with people's shit. Maybe short tempered but not really. Hard to describe. Caber isn't all that great for you. Messes with your valves in your heart from what I understand. If you keep the dose to 300-350 mgs a week, b6 will be enough anti prolactin / progesterone unless you're gyno prone, then by all means, like said above 0.5 mgs e3d.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic