Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

How many sexual partners have you had?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
nope... blow jobs are the best cure... the serum at the end is know to cure all sorts of things...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Need to make this thread more interesting, like how many were virgins that you found out afterwards.....ect

Hardatit

Hardatit

Dec 13, 2013
20 something and the same one for the last 23 years :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was a virgin when I got married, and now have three kids. That's means I've gotten lucky at least three times... and I must say, for those solid 2-3 minutes, I was amazing!!

LOLOL..Finally a honest answer, props to tommyguns! Funny as hell too

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Need to make this thread more interesting, like how many were virgins that you found out afterwards.....ect

Yea, I remember finding blood on my sheets the next morning and wondering wtf? where did that come from? Ohhhh DOOOH!!!

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Does left hand and right hand count as two or one?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Aright don't lie.....how many? And remember, if you lie on an internet chat board your a ****ing tool......I've been with 11 chix.....but I've spent most of that time in monogomous relationships and had 3 that lasted 3 years plus.

your chances of getting a straight answer here are about as good as getting legit pharm grade gh from outside a pharmacy...or better yet, getting your posts not edited or delted on olm.

Furthermore im shy of 30 and I couldnt even give you a straight answer. Do you know how many times I blocked a chick outta my memory the morning after i slept with her, dont count ones because they were cheating on someone i knew because i lied to myself in my past life it was ok, or just forget about what exactly happend when i was 16- college. One day youll see, its quality not quantity. It took me sometime to learn that but one night stands ususallly suck. How many chicks have you banged for a few mo that let you pull some crazy shit and how many of the one night stands let you get away with the same thing?

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
That's why you comment in her thread...but AGREED. :D
actually I comment in her thread because she has made some great improvements to her body.
the fact that she is hot, likes to show more skin than most and can trash talk like a guy is a bonus..:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic