Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

How many grams of Carbs during bulking cycle?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Just out of curiosity, how many grams of carbs are ya'll packing in during bulk?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Mine never really gets really high. I get up to about 350g, max, and average about 300g. I keep my protein extremely high and fats moderate.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Mine never really gets really high. I get up to about 350g, max, and average about 300g. I keep my protein extremely high and fats moderate.

Same Here...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
what are your main sources of carbs? does it vary a lot? i tend to eat the same thing every day when i'm actually paying attention to my diet. Lots of rice for carbs. Love it.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Most of my diet is consistent too. It just makes it so much easier. I cheat a little. I get instant mashed potatoes for my quick meals, but then use real potatoes for my dinner meals, since i take more time to prepare dinner.

Other carb sources include mostly rice, high fiber bread and Mission Carb Balance wraps and beans. Beyond that, I try to just eat at least one piece of fruit per day and will add honey to a couple of my food items as a sweetener (about 15-20g servings).

Potatoes are def my go-to though.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Potatoes are so ****ing delicious that sometimes I can hardly cope.

When I get off my rice kick I will switch to taters.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Keep it simple, equal to your protein intake and fat grams is half. Sweet potatoes, yams, bananas, and oatmeal are my first thoughts. Agave for sweetener.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I've been eating around 700g of carbs daily for the last 2 months. I've put on a solid 10lbs with minimal fat gain. Eating around 260g of protein and around 80-100g of fat. Sitting at 230lbs still visible veins in abs. I'm having about 100g of sugar daily. Maybe it's my line of work but I'm a carb burning monster apparently.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I've been eating around 700g of carbs daily for the last 2 months. I've put on a solid 10lbs with minimal fat gain. Eating around 260g of protein and around 80-100g of fat. Sitting at 230lbs still visible veins in abs. I'm having about 100g of sugar daily. Maybe it's my line of work but I'm a carb burning monster apparently.

Yeah, most of us can't consume 4600+ calories and keep a 6 pack. In fact, I would venture to say, a very tiny % of people can do that.

What on Earth do you do for a living? Are you sure you get that every day?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah, most of us can't consume 4600+ calories and keep a 6 pack. In fact, I would venture to say, a very tiny % of people can do that.

What on Earth do you do for a living? Are you sure you get that every day?
I do plumbing fixture installs for new homes. Usually do 2-3 houses per day so I'm constantly moving and keeping a high hr, etc.. I'm positive that's what I'm consuming as I use myfitpal to track everything. I stick to mostly clean whole foods but do also eat light snacks like fat reduced wheat thins, chez mix and rice cakes. Everything else is jasmine rice, oat bran, cream of rice and whole grain pasta. oh and I eat a lot of cereals in the pm to get those last 100-150 grams of carbs in. I stick with kashi though and try to mainly use the lower sugar ones.

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
shortz

When you say moderate Fats.. how many is that?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I just keep the same diet but add a single sugar treat at the end of each meal then watch how I look ..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic