Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have no friends no one will talk to me at all:(
Could be all the nekked pics you keep sending ?

In life 1 real friend is enough, you'll know them by the fact they're still there when you're at your worst. lots of aquaintances

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
2 friends 2 family members and 67 on facebook.lol. My best friend I've known since 3rd grade

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
2 friends from school, 1 from where I live now and my brother.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Most people call everyone they know "friends" In my opinion 99% of those people are not friends they are casual acquaintances. FRIENDS are those that will stand next to you when you are down and need a hand, will stand next to you in a fight whether you are wrong or right but they will always have your back, don't judge you when you make stupid ass mistakes but they will help you make things right if they can.

Acquaintances are there for the good times and will turn their back on you any chance someone easier or better comes along.

I honestly can't say I have any friends other than my wife. I have a few close acquaintances that I call friends and yes they have helped me when I needed it but maybe not 100% "no matter what".

I honestly wish I had 1-2 more real friends that were as loyal to me as I am to others.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Few friends. Almost no family.

Truth is I'm probably closer to half of my board brothers than most of the friends I've made in real life.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I have just a couple real friends I can count.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I have many acquaintances whose company I enjoy in moderation. But there are very few people who I'd consider true friends.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
only a couple. family issues too like the previous poster. Its amazing how fast people desert you.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I am married to my best friend and lover. We have been together 22 years. I don't feel like I need any other close friends.

We have about 5 or 6 couples we are friends with, and socialize with them a few times each year but we go weeks and sometimes months without talking with any of them.

I have made and lost dozens of close friends over the years. It always hurts to lose a good friend, whether it is because they moved away, or I moved, or we just grew apart. . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic