Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

How do you measure total steroid amount?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
For example 250mgs of Testosterone Enanthate contain about 180mgs of actual steroid. If someone uses 750mgs per week does this person take 750mgs per week steroid total or 180x3= 540mgs steroid total?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly, I don't pay that much attention to it :)

HDH

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Good, that's what I though as well. Thanks for the replies gents!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Lets be honest if you are using a ugl, you really don't know if dosing is spot on so I wouldn't put that much thought into it like HDH said...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Lets be honest if you are using a ugl, you really don't know if dosing is spot on so I wouldn't put that much thought into it like HDH said...

That's true but there are good UGL's out there. We just can't overdose everything because we don't actually know if it is what it's supposed to be.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I always assume I'm getting less but as far as communicating my dose on a board, I consider 2 shots of 250 test e to be 500 mg. That's why it's important to communicate the ester.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This is why it's not too hard to understand that I can get similar results from 350 mg test prop and 500 mg test E. the ester weight comes into play. But, also a good thing to remember when thinking about esters is how it affects dosing frequency and volume. The less often you dose something, the injection volume goes up and you are likely to maintain higher actual levels throughout. Whereas 3-4 injections per week of a short ester will keep you more even throughout but you'll never reach the high points that twice weekly injections amounting to the same weekly totals would bring. I wrote a thread on this once, its around here somewhere.

But like everyone said, don't over think it too much. Do what works best for you and think of it however you want. If you give something your full attention you are bound to succeed, no matter which way you go about thinking of it.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
This is why it's not too hard to understand that I can get similar results from 350 mg test prop and 500 mg test E. the ester weight comes into play. But, also a good thing to remember when thinking about esters is how it affects dosing frequency and volume. The less often you dose something, the injection volume goes up and you are likely to maintain higher actual levels throughout. Whereas 3-4 injections per week of a short ester will keep you more even throughout but you'll never reach the high points that twice weekly injections amounting to the same weekly totals would bring. I wrote a thread on this once, its around here somewhere.

But like everyone said, don't over think it too much. Do what works best for you and think of it however you want. If you give something your full attention you are bound to succeed, no matter which way you go about thinking of it.
I do prefer peaks and valleys.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic