Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

How Do you feel On Tren?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Honestly, I feel powerful yet more withdrawn; bigger yet more self-conscious; confident yet more insecure; sharper yet more tired and dull. It's such a strange drug, but one that does wonders if you can handle the sides. My sides aren't bad at all, physically speaking. But mentally, well, read my first sentence.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Feel great for several weeks , get anoyed a bit easier but other than that the lethargy is what I hate after a few weeks of running it. t-3 picks the energy levels back up.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Tren by far is my favorite AS, with the combination of GH and test.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Like a sleepless, sweaty, irritable sex machine that can lift heavy weight with minimal effort. That was at 100mg ED for 12 weeks.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
hate the extra sweating, get alittle cranky at times but on the plus it makes me an absolute horndog lol

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
More inverted but super horny....have an anger issue hut tren tripled it...just keep it to my self for the most part...but pussy really bothers ya......

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i love tren and feel good on it. i love ace and never tried E. there is no other AAS like it. i run it at 700-900 EW when using it. im a trenaholic for sure.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'll be running Ace for the first time in a month or so. i'll get back to you on that...
this is one compound that i have been a little leery about running because i'm a cocky self-centered asshole without it. that being said, they told me to be careful with Test for these same reason and that shit calms me right the fuck down. i wouldnt be surprised if it has the opposite of the expected effect on me like Ridellin does to kids with ADD

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have always run it previously in cooler weather. Am running it now at 100mg EOD, and just dropped the dose down to 75mg EOD because I'm so warm. Particularly in the evening, I get the sweats.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
Have always run it previously in cooler weather. Am running it now at 100mg EOD, and just dropped the dose down to 75mg EOD because I'm so warm. Particularly in the evening, I get the sweats.
yeah its a fvckin pain alright, if i go for a blast on the 'blade im drenched in sweat within 5mins of putting on the bike gear :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic