Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

How Do you feel On Tren?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I always feel like crap on tren. Restless sleep, irritable, crazy heartburn, elbows hurt, and I lose sex drive (which is crazy I know). I still use is, but hate it.

Hawk

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like tren a lot.... I seem to get more night sweats with E than A, but overall less other sides with E. I love how fast ace seems to kick in, usually a week or less for me. Strength goes through the roof almost immediately. The only really negative side that I get is high BP, so I gotta be careful.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I honestly think half of these "side effects" are self-frabricated, a placebo effect if you will, because of all the bro-accounts of the behavior noted in this thread.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
love the shit, can fuck like an animal, strong as hell, and the more i shoot, the more fat i burn. i learned by keeping my test really low, like 300, i get much cleaner gains, and less sides, especially acne.

not to mention, i can eat reasonable, and still make gains. on anything else, unless i eat 4-5k cals, i gain nothing but water.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I honestly think half of these "side effects" are self-frabricated, a placebo effect if you will, because of all the bro-accounts of the behavior noted in this thread.

Ouch, not with all these VIP's posting. Heck, I have the opposite of everyone in my sex drive than most posted. Also, I would say that if enough folks agree than that would add validity to the point given experienced bro's are reporting the info.

Hawk

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
fuckin sweating is getting out of control, its now getting embarrassing, im considering quitting this tren blast. i dont get night sweats but am sweating uncontrollably all over my body on simple exertion like walking around a shop :(

S

Samue

Apr 29, 2011
I can't sleep, girlfriend issues have become 100x more stessful to me when before I really could not have cared less, and a bit lethargic at times. On the other hand, I'm leaning up like crazy, strength is increasing while at a calorie defict, and I am horny as fuck.

I get a bit of good/bad from tren I guess.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I always get asked just how tren feels on you ,and the ladies reply,sometimes clumsy but always a excellent piece of ass ....bawahahaha

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I always get asked just how tren feels on you ,and the ladies reply,sometimes clumsy but always a excellent piece of ass ....bawahahaha

U gotta be lean as fuck if u stay on tren year around..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic