Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do you feel about same sex marriage?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Thats my point as well man, come up with you own union and stop trying to change the norms and values that everyone else has followed in the past. Im not trying to deny anyone rights but fair and equal is a joke, always has been and always will be. And.... As far as attacking christianity on the homo side, cant you guys find something else to complain about. Many, many religions shun gays, dont blame christians for your hardships. Their are an infinite number all who believes differently. After you come up with your own man marriage maybe you can start your own religion. Personally I read the bible, interpret and meditate on questions or issues, but ultimately I try to stick to being humble and taking care of people when I have an opportunity, otherwise I dont have the time to save all you naysayers from a lake of fire and eternal damnation! :food-snacking:
I think this is funny. You want to talk about redefining marriage?

It started as mans ownership of a woman.

In old testiment Biblical marriage men could marry multiple times and adultery was a crime tho only women could commit it. Men were not bound by fidelity.

You think this change is offensive to marriage? What you call marriage is a shell of what it started as. Just because its all you know doesn't mean it is all it has ever been.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I understand this, King David had many wives and I think that dude was in the bible, maybe, somewhere, I thought.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I think this is funny. You want to talk about redefining marriage?

It started as mans ownership of a woman.

In old testiment Biblical marriage men could marry multiple times and adultery was a crime tho only women could commit it. Men were not bound by fidelity.

You think this change is offensive to marriage? What you call marriage is a shell of what it started as. Just because its all you know doesn't mean it is all it has ever been.

I do own my woman, Im married and a christian. Plus I hate everyone that NOT exactly like me. Heil Hittler!!!!

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Bullshit says it best and you get a good laugh out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
See , proves the point , It's ok to slam mock and ridicule Christianity but not Homo's, Islam (that treats women as animals,) . Your cause is superior to all other beliefs. The 'Heil Hitler'' comment proves it. Leftwingers say , ''Tolerance is good , as long as you believe exactly as I do''. Show me one act of Violence , Hatred , Bigotry or ill treatment condoned by Jesus. He ate and stayed with , prostitutes, poor, outcasts and criminals at His time. Facts people, show me one . Why is it ok to trample thousands of years of beliefs and traditions for a handful of vocal, well funded , hateful people .
Start your own traditions , leave mine alone? ''Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness''

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Raiden and Captamerica to name a few.
Could you define "normal"?
Your theories doesn't hold water in my world, animals have been proven to be bi and gay a long time, afaik they were here on earth long before our race came along.
So your theory about reproduction is wrong. And don't tell me the Siberian tiger is almost vanished because they all were gay and lesbians.
The world is a continuous evolution and therefore sex, sex has become more than just reproduction, it has become a interaction between two mammals that is in the right mood.

Dude, You're hearin what you want to hear. You compare yourself to an animal? I simply said if it's ''normal'' the human species or any other could survive being gay. But because it's not normal chain of life , we would die out if it was. right? And the gay community did infect the masses with aids, where did it surface and why is it 100 x's more prevalent in gay society than hetero ?
I don't care if you're gay or not, just leave my beliefs alone. You want me to accept yours but you won't accept mine?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So what about the roman times when it was common practice for an elder male to have a younger male ?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
So what about the roman times when it was common practice for an elder male to have a younger male ?

It's certainly nothing new... ever hear of Sodom? Consider what happened to them.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Taken from wiki on romans and gay marriage Interesting :

Gay marriageAlthough in general the Romans regarded marriage as a heterosexual union for the purpose of producing children, in the early Imperial period some male couples were celebrating traditional marriage rites in the presence of friends. Same-sex weddings are reported by sources that mock them; the feelings of the participants are not recorded. Both Martial and Juvenal refer to marriage between men as something that occurs not infrequently, although they disapprove of it.[117] Roman law did not recognize marriage between men, but one of the grounds for disapproval expressed in Juvenal's satire is that celebrating the rites would lead to expectations for such marriages to be registered officially.[118] As the empire was becoming Christianized in the 4th century, legal prohibitions against gay marriage began to appear.[119]

Various ancient sources state that the emperor Nero celebrated two public weddings with men, once taking the role of the bride (with a freedman Pythagoras, and once the groom (with Sporus); there may have been a third in which he was the bride.[120] The ceremonies included traditional elements such as a dowry and the wearing of the Roman bridal veil.[121] In the early 3rd century AD, the emperor Elagabalus is reported to have been the bride in a wedding to his male partner. Other mature men at his court had husbands, or said they had husbands in imitation of the emperor.[122] Although the sources are in general hostile, Dio Cassius implies that Nero's stage performances were regarded as more scandalous than his marriages to men.[123]

The earliest reference in Latin literature to a marriage between men occurs in the Philippics of Cicero, who insulted Mark Antony for being a slut in his youth until Curio "established you in a fixed and stable marriage (matrimonium), as if he had given you a stola," the traditional garment of a married woman.[124] Although Cicero's sexual implications are clear, the point of the passage is to cast Antony in the submissive role in the relationship and to impugn his manhood in various ways; there is no reason to think that actual marriage rites were performed.[125]

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
See , proves the point , It's ok to slam mock and ridicule Christianity but not Homo's, Islam (that treats women as animals,) . Your cause is superior to all other beliefs. The 'Heil Hitler'' comment proves it. Leftwingers say , ''Tolerance is good , as long as you believe exactly as I do''. Show me one act of Violence , Hatred , Bigotry or ill treatment condoned by Jesus. He ate and stayed with , prostitutes, poor, outcasts and criminals at His time. Facts people, show me one . Why is it ok to trample thousands of years of beliefs and traditions for a handful of vocal, well funded , hateful people .
Start your own traditions , leave mine alone? ''Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness''

My god man, if you cant read between the lines to figure out that "Heil Hitler" is a fucking joke then you have much bigger issues then your sexuality. You must have missed my words about being humble and trying to genuinely be decent to my fellow man. I bet you have selective hearing as well, my wife tends to have that problem. Think I'll go home and beat it out of her. lol To harsh for you?!

Last edited:
Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
To be honest it is one of the biggest problems I have with marriage. Once I got married the sex always seems just the same.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic