Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

How do you feel about same sex marriage?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Fish, with respect, it sounds like you got married for the wrong reason. I knew a guy who lost his dick and balls to an IED, and if his wife had been a cunt (no offense ladies) then she would have left him because he could no longer fuck her proper. But last I knew, they were still happily married because she had married him for a million reasons other than, and before, the sex.

When you find the woman who you could spend the rest of your life with without ever having sex, then it won't matter how mundane or repetitive the sex is.

With all that said, I think a healthy sex life with your wife/husband is an important addition/bonus to a great marriage.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Let me add my 2 pennies to this. I am not religious and do not believe in anything that creates debates. Politics and religion are both bullshit and were designed to put order into place in the world because people do what the f*** they want to when they want to and mans law could not control them so they come up with ONE CREATOR/ONE GOD that will strike you down and 'put you in hell" if you dont listen to what his laws are. Christians believe in the 10 commandments which are pretty much common sense and say treat others how you want to be treated all in different ways. there are I believe 624 commandment in the bible. In another place in the world not far away 600 years later they created Mohammed and he became basically the next Jesus. There are so many people that need religion(a basic set of principles and guidelines to follow) in order to carry out there daily lives because this is the way society designed itself. I believe there is a force greater then myself. Call it Allah God Buddah whatever I call it energy. I think if you constantly and consistently put out positive energy you will get the same in return. We all know Jesus hung out with negative people that did things society deemed bad and wrong. There are way too many things about religion that make it bull shit. There were tons of gospels and things written about Jesus by people who were actually by his side threw his 3 years of preaching and performing miracles and because they did not fit the new testament they were not added to it. The Vatican put what they saw fit in it and said here now you can pray to this guy who died for everyone.

Now we have "souls". Souls in my opinion are the purest form of energy and it is what keeps us going because it seeks to experience whatever it needs to and when it does it moves on. Hence when a child dies at birth maybe that soul needed to experience being born and it was a new soul at that point. A person that lives til they are 100 maybe the soul needed the 100 years of experience to move on.

Now as for same sex marriage and with energy being the key word here. Is it possible like a magnet works souls can work as well. 2 souls may be attracted to each other just as they may repel from each other. Most see the beauty through there eyes on the outside but in my experience the hotter the female the more insecurities she has on the inside. Of course getting to know someone is always the best way to know if you click or not but I would also like to add Sex is not a reason to get married but if you are not sexually compatible then really what is the point, The penis and vagina were not given to our bodies for f***ing reproductive reasons only. If that were the case we would not have the sensitivity or the hormones we have that make us 'HORNY". IMO if 2 men or women want to be married who cares. Your God doesn't otherwise he would not have created 2 men or 2 women to like each other and be intimate and physical with one another. Is it wrong or is it right? Well that is a question that can never be answered because society designed and deemed it unanswerable. There are papyrus writing of men on men and vise versa from 4000 years ago or so. Long before Jesus and all the rest of the diety's. I believe the bible also states somewhere in it that IDOLATRY is a sin. Well if it is true GOD doesnt want anyone looking up to mohammed or jesus or hary Krishna or Buddha anymore then he wants me looking up to you or you looking up to me and believing everything that is said. It is a belief that Jesus made his way to a buddhist monastery as a boy and learned the trade of carpentry and was taught by the monks to seek a path to enlightenment. If he reached this path and took his journey into the world with all that was taught to him I find it much more convincing that he was able to channel his energy to "part the red sea" heal lepers and perform what are considered miracles. I think all of his positive energy and anyones for that mater could do anything. It is for 2 people to decide if they want to be together not our decision or politicians or religious leaders or anyone elses to decide. Gotta go eat dinner with my girl. Respectfully,Wake

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Watching this topic is a prime example of the beginning of Wars, misunderstandings lead to divisions which lead to War. The Roman example is a great one, we're following them to a tee.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
My god man, if you cant read between the lines to figure out that "Heil Hitler" is a fucking joke then you have much bigger issues then your sexuality. You must have missed my words about being humble and trying to genuinely be decent to my fellow man. I bet you have selective hearing as well, my wife tends to have that problem. Think I'll go home and beat it out of her. lol To harsh for you?!

Breathe deep pux, it was an example, a good one. Try to ''fuckin joke'' about gay lifestyles or beliefs or even Islam, and you get ''Van Gogh'd''. But Christians get slammed persecuted, killed driven from their homes and you don't hear much

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Let me add my 2 pennies to this.

Am I the only one who had to do a double-take after reading 2 penises?
I'm not homo or even bi-curious, but I don't really care what people want to run away with.. so have at it, lol.

Found the post thoughtful, but parsing was a bit difficult with the format. Being rushed is annoying, for sure.

Anyhow, my condolences to the guy who lost his junk. :(

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
I said peNNies LOL. I have a hard time punctuating and paragraphing/spacing when I write. I know it looks jumbled is jumbled and it is just my thoughts and experiences spilling out faster then I can type and if I did space it all out it would be a paragraph for every sentence. Once I get going my brain doesnt slowdown. Sorry about that. respectfully,Wake I do try to paragraph things but my thoughts are not what you would say sequential. Hey at least my spelling is pretty good for typing so fast right? I just had a box pop up that said my message was too short to add 10 characters to it. weird

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
The only same sex I agree with is with women. I have a lot in common with lesbians but not gay men. I think they're gross to look at. If I don't see them...well I don't care what they do.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
See , proves the point , It's ok to slam mock and ridicule Christianity but not Homo's, Islam (that treats women as animals,) . Your cause is superior to all other beliefs. The 'Heil Hitler'' comment proves it. Leftwingers say , ''Tolerance is good , as long as you believe exactly as I do''. Show me one act of Violence , Hatred , Bigotry or ill treatment condoned by Jesus. He ate and stayed with , prostitutes, poor, outcasts and criminals at His time. Facts people, show me one . Why is it ok to trample thousands of years of beliefs and traditions for a handful of vocal, well funded , hateful people .
Start your own traditions , leave mine alone? ''Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness''

Not true man I knock everyone including myself lol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever been hit on by another man.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Fish, with respect, it sounds like you got married for the wrong reason.

It was a joke jackass. Just trying to add some humor to a stupid thread.

I have been with my wife for 19 years, married for 10. Lighten up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic