Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

how do u eat your Quest Bar?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
and this why I just don't touch any of that stuff....all crap :)

if you're going to get that excited about a supp bar, just eat a damn candy bar and be done with it ;)

When I am on the road, I like to pack a whey shake. When my appetite crashes, I will use them too. I currently had to buy a tub of whey because of this issue, but my appetite is coming back around and I will stop taking it again soon. So, I won't say that I never use it, because I think there are times that it's helpful. The ones I use have good results on analysis, so I know it's decent.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
When I am on the road, I like to pack a whey shake. When my appetite crashes, I will use them too. I currently had to buy a tub of whey because of this issue, but my appetite is coming back around and I will stop taking it again soon. So, I won't say that I never use it, because I think there are times that it's helpful. The ones I use have good results on analysis, so I know it's decent.

shakes are different than bars IMO and can be helpful without being hurtful, but I still don't use them :)

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
There's a whole lawsuit out against Quest now for falsifying info, which is completely believable. The dietary fiber content is overstated, and the amount of active carbs is wrong but honestly.....

who cares? It's still better than almost every bar out there and tastes amazing. People are like "OMG THEY LIED TO US! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!"...if you survived eating them before and even counted the macros the way they were labeled, you can still survive now while eating the same exact thing.

Yeah but it still a lie. And that is wrong. Your argument is seriously flawed. If you can't see why....well I'll just leave it be.

Still you guys that eat these ****ing things please explain why? They're just gross. Regardless of label claims.

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
There's a whole lawsuit out against Quest now for falsifying info, which is completely believable. The dietary fiber content is overstated, and the amount of active carbs is wrong but honestly.....

who cares? It's still better than almost every bar out there and tastes amazing. People are like "OMG THEY LIED TO US! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!"...if you survived eating them before and even counted the macros the way they were labeled, you can still survive now while eating the same exact thing.

Interesting, I had no idea about the lawsuit. Very curious now and will have to look into that, thank you. It's hard to fathom that they labeled the fiber content wrong given my magnificent toilet productions... I like Quest Bars and I intend to keep eating them... anybody who doesn't want theirs can send them to me :)

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Love the double chocolate chunk... not concerned about the fiber content being off from whats labeled.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic