Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

How do I go about getting my girlfriend to move out of my house?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Maybe start picking up whores. Bring them home and bang them on the couch while she is around.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Scorning young girls is not a road you wanna go down, trust me. whatever you do get her gone in a civilized manner and be as nice as possible.

Reactions: Man
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I have evicted literally dozens of women with children in one of the most tenant friendly and woman friendly states in the US and never had any more trouble evicting them than evicting men. It would be best to hire an attorney and stop being led into a potentially bad situation by broscience. A lot depends on the law of the state, and whether a legal right to stay has accrued.
You've thrown dozens of women and children into the streets... real nice woody.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I think it might be easier to help if you post up some naked pictures of her so we can see what we are dealing with here.
We'll it's about time someone comes up with a good idea!!!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Been down this road and you just need to fake a move. Get some buddies with a truck and move all your stuff out. No girl wants to sleep on the floor lol. When she's gone, change locks and move back in. Call it your penance.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Been down this road and you just need to fake a move. Get some buddies with a truck and move all your stuff out. No girl wants to sleep on the floor lol. When she's gone, change locks and move back in. Call it your penance.

Holy shit this is absolute genius....and a lot of work. Moving sucks!

I like Jols plan.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Tell her to get out. If she don't pack her shit take it to her family or friends..change locks.

Ohh and grow a pair! WTH, you can't get a gf out of your house???

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
She's lived with me 2 months, yes she gets her mail here & she doesn't pay any rent or the bills but the house & the land is in my name, so I just can't leave this place, I have too much invested. I've been
civil through talking & texting, I don't hit women & I have no criminal record. I made a bad choice that's for sure, I just want her gone so I don't have to put up with the nonsense, it's a lot better to be alone than to have to put up with this garbage. I might very well have to pay her off to leave! She can't claim domestic violence if I don't lay a hand on her & she has no signs of violence can she? Thanks for all the information & I hope I can get rid of this problem this week. rt...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If that's her in your AVI, I have a place she can stay until she finds a new home.

anyway, I think you are good just telling her to get out. She's more of an unwanted guest than a de facto tenant. No need to hire woods wise. Just tell her she's got til noon tomorrow or she's trespassing.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Two months !!!! Tell the bitch to kick rocks. Give me her number I'll tell her

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
She's lived with me 2 months, yes she gets her mail here & she doesn't pay any rent or the bills but the house & the land is in my name, so I just can't leave this place, I have too much invested. I've been
civil through talking & texting, I don't hit women & I have no criminal record. I made a bad choice that's for sure, I just want her gone so I don't have to put up with the nonsense, it's a lot better to be alone than to have to put up with this garbage. I might very well have to pay her off to leave! She can't claim domestic violence if I don't lay a hand on her & she has no signs of violence can she? Thanks for all the information & I hope I can get rid of this problem this week. rt...
She can claim anything she wants, whether it be true or not. This is 'Merica and 21yo women be cra cra...

Reactions: DF
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic