Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How big are your guns?

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I'll stick up for chosen here, when people act like badasses with no right and are actually just slimy pieces of shit, which is what this sounds like, then brag about being huge when they are actually average or less, they deserve every bit of notches they get knocked down for it, IMO.

Thanks ajordana.
I've actually posted a couple of incidents that had occurred with that co-worker on a couple of other boards in the past and that's, basically, the same feedback that I got from others. Some have even suggested to shut him down whenever he's caught in a lie.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Thanks ajordana.
I've actually posted a couple of incidents that had occurred with that co-worker on a couple of other boards in the past and that's, basically, the same feedback that I got from others. Some have even suggested to shut him down whenever he's caught in a lie.
Yeah man. I mean, if its just a normal guy who's trying to be better and has the confidence to brag about his arms getting bigger, that's one thing. But a dickhead/thief/liar etc who wants to come brag to me about his average size arms is gonna get knocked down for it. Normal cool dudes coming up and looking for some reassurance in themselves by bragging a bit, sure, I tell em to keep it up they're doing a good job. I know exactly where youre coming from. All too common around my parts unfortunately.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
to get the thread back on track, i have no idea what size my arms are. when i first started lifting i would measure them obsessively. i havent measured them in probably 2 years.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
to get the thread back on track, i have no idea what size my arms are. when i first started lifting i would measure them obsessively. i havent measured them in probably 2 years.

You even lift bro?

:D

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm sportin 16s but I'm only 4'7" so I look hyooge.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Was walking out of the gym Saturday after a heavy deads day and saw on of those tapes the trainers use to measure people when they join. Wife measured the arm at 19.9. Think with a good arm day pump I'd be over 20.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
We're just about twins right now. Mine are only 18 and they look small as **** to me.

Lol your long lost twin Flex.......HAHA

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Mine are about this big at the moment.......

rs5vs1.jpg

S

Stonetag

Mar 6, 2016
Big enough to fill the sleeve of any shirt I wear...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic