Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
about 12.25" with a pump. I'm JACKED!

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
One thing even more insecure and more annoying than a scrawny little ex-crack head is an ex-cop fitness guru who thinks it's his duty to put him in his place. I can tell you the truth. I would find it a hell of a lot easier to talk iron with the ex-crack head.
In reality, that would be until you've gotten to know him. I'm not alone here. Basically, no one at our division like nor respect the guy. In his 14 years on the job, he's been to at least 5 different locations, due to the fact that he was hated and/or threatened.

But to each his/her own. Maybe you've never dealt with a fake like him before. I simply made a point of his actions and attitude.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
In reality, that would be until you've gotten to know him. I'm not alone here. Basically, no one at our division like nor respect the guy. In his 14 years on the job, he's been to at least 5 different locations, due to the fact that he was hated and/or threatened.

But to each his/her own. Maybe you've never dealt with a fake like him before. I simply made a point of his actions and attitude.

But the thread did not ask you to give an example of an irritating co-worker who nobody likes. The title of the thread is how big are YOUR guns. You evaded the question about your own arms and responded with a story about an annoying person at work whose arms are smaller than yours, as if that would make you look better.

But in reply to your post I can say yes, I have dealt with a fake before. In point of fact I suspect I am dealing with one now.

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
@TheChosen1, bro that was not cool, instead of 1 upping the guy and crushing his motivation, would have been cool to befriend the guy, to where he had someone to discuss training strategies and such. U should have showed him ur 14 inch arm and told him" good job, ur catching up!"

He may have been reaching out, unbeknowst to u.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
But the thread did not ask you to give an example of an irritating co-worker who nobody likes. The title of the thread is how big are YOUR guns. You evaded the question about your own arms and responded with a story about an annoying person at work whose arms are smaller than yours, as if that would make you look better.

But in reply to your post I can say yes, I have dealt with a fake before. In point of fact I suspect I am dealing with one now.

:food-snacking::food-snacking::food-snacking:

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
TheChosen1:

fitness guru
muscle god
huge arms
lays down verbal abuse on tiny tits daily
ex cop
millionaire playboy

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Quite a few time, I've taken him down without a sweat. We work in the maintenance division of public transit (buses). So of course, there are huge and heavy parts, tools, and equipment lying around. One evening, after several mechanics have told me that he's told them that he's got the power and I don't (all while flexing his baby sized arms), I saw a crate lying around filled with lead parts of our hydrolic lifts. The crate was about 2 feet long, a foot wide, and 2 feet deep. IMO, it couldn't have weighed more than 85-100 pounds. I asked him to see how many reps of bent rows he can do. Of course, he asked what a bent row was. So I did a couple for him to get the idea. Everyone witnessed it and egged him on. Although he looked nervous, he attempted. His 1st two reps were okay but his bony arms began shaking by the 3rd rep. He managed to get out only 5. I politely bent, gripped the crake handles, and threw out 10. all while talking so as to show everyone that it wasn't a strain for me. He didn't stick around to see because everyone started teasing him about his "power". One of the mechanics later told me that alot of them teased him all week about that. Despite that bro, he was still talking smack, except when the mechanics reminded him of his failure that day.

cringe worthy post fitting of a 10 year old.

my dad could probably beat up your dad

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
@TheChosen1, bro that was not cool, instead of 1 upping the guy and crushing his motivation, would have been cool to befriend the guy, to where he had someone to discuss training strategies and such. U should have showed him ur 14 inch arm and told him" good job, ur catching up!"

He may have been reaching out, unbeknowst to u.

MY ATTEMPT TO FINALIZE THIS MATTER:
Most of you got it all wrong. I never said that I'm a guru. We're not talking about a newbie at work, I've worked with the guy for about 9 years now. I'm touched that everyone is taking up for him. As I stated, he's not liked much at the job, period. Not just where I work but the many other divisions. It's been reported that he lie, cheats, and steals. Plain and simple.

Years ago, I was under the impression that he was "learning". I did, in fact, help him with advice. I helped him for about a year. He asked about training, exercises, even gear. Then realized that he really wasn't working out as he claimed. So I was done. I mean, really? How can someone remember when he smoked crack but don't remember what gear he once used? Rehabbed drug addicts remember their drug of choice. Alcoholics know their favorite drinks.

Fine, I'm the bad guy for dissing a guy who accused a former Mr. Olympia of selling him gear. Done then!

Now lets get back to the subject at hand....

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
MY ATTEMPT TO FINALIZE THIS MATTER:
Most of you got it all wrong. I never said that I'm a guru. We're not talking about a newbie at work, I've worked with the guy for about 9 years now. I'm touched that everyone is taking up for him. As I stated, he's not liked much at the job, period. Not just where I work but the many other divisions. It's been reported that he lie, cheats, and steals. Plain and simple.

Years ago, I was under the impression that he was "learning". I did, in fact, help him with advice. I helped him for about a year. He asked about training, exercises, even gear. Then realized that he really wasn't working out as he claimed. So I was done. I mean, really? How can someone remember when he smoked crack but don't remember what gear he once used? Rehabbed drug addicts remember their drug of choice. Alcoholics know their favorite drinks.

Fine, I'm the bad guy for dissing a guy who accused a former Mr. Olympia of selling him gear. Done then!

Now lets get back to the subject at hand....

Were you using illegal drugs when you were a cop?

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
Were you using illegal drugs when you were a cop?
Not quite the subject of the thread but no.
I was working out but not yet powerlifting or competing.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Not quite the subject of the thread but no.
I was working out but not yet powerlifting or competing.

Thats actually great to hear and makes me view you in a different light, honestly. I asked you that (obviously) to flame you because I assumed the answer was yes.

I will respectfully say, then that I don't agree with how you responded to the guy or how you seem to judge him. I am not trying to be "holier than thou" - I just think the reasons you have listed for your disdain reflect more on you than him.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I'll stick up for chosen here, when people act like badasses with no right and are actually just slimy pieces of shit, which is what this sounds like, then brag about being huge when they are actually average or less, they deserve every bit of notches they get knocked down for it, IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic