Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hope everybody is having a Merry Christmas!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I don't see one up yet, but hope everybody is having a good, safe, and happy Christmas this year!:cool:

It hasn't been the best for me, but not the worse...a good one though. For sure better than the last 2 years. My kids are still young, so it's always fun for me to see them happy and having fun. I'm going to miss this when they get a little older. Love these kids:)

I've been so busy this past month. I get on for a few minutes thinking I have a day to relax, then end up with 20 things to get done, lol.

Anyway, hope all are having a great 2023 Christmas!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Merry Christmas to all the TIDers from an old guy from way back.................wishing you well!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Merry Christmas to you and all of TID! @MR. BMJ are you just realizing the list never ends….

Also back home and hope you all are safe too! I think most of the country is warm and snow free. We can always go to the North Pole for a white Christmas

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone. Santa gave me covid for Christmas.
Tested positive on Christmas eve.
It's bad. Not a killer but hardly a mild case of the flu like some have claimed. And yea I am unvaccinated.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Stay safe!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Merry Christmas everyone. Santa gave me covid for Christmas.
Tested positive on Christmas eve.
It's bad. Not a killer but hardly a mild case of the flu like some have claimed. And yea I am unvaccinated.
Okay…why were you with Santa and not Mrs clause… lol… hope you feel better soon.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
All went well here:) My kids mentioned how they had a great time, so that is all that really matters to me in the end. I just can't stand my dad's wife, she is fugging annoying and lazy as fukk. I'll refrain from a rant on her to keep the thread positive, lol:D

I'm glad you all had a great Christmas, I love this time of year, and the weather as well. I live in Cali, so we don't get super cold frigid winters with snow, unless you live up on the mountain ranges. This year, it's been about 10+ degrees warmer than most years:( The summers are so effin' hot from like May through September, and I dread them. I literally cannot wait until the winter months out here, and I hate it when it doesn't get super cold here and when I see the temps slowly go back up:( Cold winters out here in Cali are pretty much perfect for me.

I got vertigo again 2 days prior to Christmas Eve, and that sucked. I felt quesy leading up to it with the spins, and a little on that day as well when we got together with family. I didn't eat like I wanted to, and I was cooking all day as well. So I was disappointed in not throwing down....although i did eat a lot of desserts, lol. I did a little better on Christmas, but yesterday I seemed to get my appetite back and threw down like I wanted to and was lazy all day, haha.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
All went well here:) My kids mentioned how they had a great time, so that is all that really matters to me in the end. I just can't stand my dad's wife, she is fugging annoying and lazy as fukk. I'll refrain from a rant on her to keep the thread positive, lol:D

I'm glad you all had a great Christmas, I love this time of year, and the weather as well. I live in Cali, so we don't get super cold frigid winters with snow, unless you live up on the mountain ranges. This year, it's been about 10+ degrees warmer than most years:( The summers are so effin' hot from like May through September, and I dread them. I literally cannot wait until the winter months out here, and I hate it when it doesn't get super cold here and when I see the temps slowly go back up:( Cold winters out here in Cali are pretty much perfect for me.

I got vertigo again 2 days prior to Christmas Eve, and that sucked. I felt quesy leading up to it with the spins, and a little on that day as well when we got together with family. I didn't eat like I wanted to, and I was cooking all day as well. So I was disappointed in not throwing down....although i did eat a lot of desserts, lol. I did a little better on Christmas, but yesterday I seemed to get my appetite back and threw down like I wanted to and was lazy all day, haha.
Glad you had a great time! Your winters are very mild and your summers suck ass lol… for anyone wanting to know about Cali there are many different climate zones and depending on who you talk to, everyone has a love hate relationship with CA.

Sorry about your motion issues, have you tried meclizine HCL? They use that for Vertigo. You can get a lower version OTC. It’s for motion issues, but all works the same.

Christmas here was great. The scotch and roasted/smoked pork loin was great. No snow here, and actually not bad. LOL… since I grew up in the snow and cold, I want warm and mild winters lol….

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Could use some snow in this part of the country. Way to hot for Christmas and every year it gets worse.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Glad you had a great time! Your winters are very mild and your summers suck ass lol… for anyone wanting to know about Cali there are many different climate zones and depending on who you talk to, everyone has a love hate relationship with CA.

Sorry about your motion issues, have you tried meclizine HCL? They use that for Vertigo. You can get a lower version OTC. It’s for motion issues, but all works the same.

Christmas here was great. The scotch and roasted/smoked pork loin was great. No snow here, and actually not bad. LOL… since I grew up in the snow and cold, I want warm and mild winters lol….

Thanks, brother:cool: Glad you were able to be home and enjoy the holidays as well.

I will have to try the meclizine if I get it again, it makes sense. Last summer was way worse then this current episode. Over the summer it lasted for close to a week. The current episode lasted maybe a day or two, but then my stomach was a little queasy for an additional day or so, even without the spins. I'm gonna try to pick some up so I have it ahead of time:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic