Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Home sauna’s

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Looking into home sauna’s. Anyone have any recommendations? I see a tons of pop up versions and closet ones but cant see a 300.00 one worth it?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
If you're going to buy a decent sauna you're going to spend $1,000 and up for a decent model. I've had three saunas and the first one I bought which was probably 25 years ago and it cost me about $1,400 and was amazing. I bought two saunas since then and both of them being pieces of crap even though they looked almost identical and they were under $1,000.

These were infrared saunas not wet saunas

The first brand that I had was called healthmate they're still in business and I found them to be extremely reliable.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’d love to have a sauna… keep me updated on what you decide.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
When I was a kid, our house had a built in Sauna. Being a child I didn’t appreciate it and I don’t remember my parents using it often. I would love to have it back. I don’t think the portable or prefab ones are ever as good.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I have a JHN Lifestyles 2 person Far Infrared sauna and love it. Only goes up t 140 degrees but it works. I think it is upwards of $2k now.

HB2-L_MAIN_WB__34681.1657826519.jpg

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
@MR. BMJ didn't you get one of those infrared sleeping bags or was it Willis that grabbed one? Anyways, I thought about buying one of those, since they are relatively cheap. I already tan 3-5 times a week in the hybrid beds with infrared bulbs, so I figure it would be nice to just tan 3 days a week and spend the other 4 days in the infrared sleeping bag.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
@MR. BMJ didn't you get one of those infrared sleeping bags or was it Willis that grabbed one? Anyways, I thought about buying one of those, since they are relatively cheap. I already tan 3-5 times a week in the hybrid beds with infrared bulbs, so I figure it would be nice to just tan 3 days a week and spend the other 4 days in the infrared sleeping bag.
No buddy, that must have been Willis. I've never heard of these types of sleeping bags...i'll have to look into them now and see what they are about.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Those who have the saunas , when and what did you notice after you started using it?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I am leaning towards a 2 person infrared and adding a 3kw heater to make it dual purpose hybrid. Seen a few people do it. Dropping a 220 line is easy so I am leaning heavy towards that

R

Rolanalon

Apr 23, 2024
Home saunas are the bomb! Having one in your crib is like having your spa. I've checked out outdoor saunas, and they're a solid choice for bringing that spa vibe to your backyard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic