Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Hit a ball 10 more feet with Var?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Bunch of hypocrites in this thread. Most of us here use aas to simply look and feel better. If he wants to use a l8ttle to improve his game who gives a shit. I would say use a trt dose of test and see how that goes.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Bunch of hypocrites in this thread. Most of us here use aas to simply look and feel better. If he wants to use a l8ttle to improve his game who gives a shit. I would say use a trt dose of test and see how that goes.

I know what you mean. It would be like one of us going to an elite softball forum and asking the members there if they thought we needed to take steroids to look and feel better, and then they proceeded to give us training advice and tell us no, lol.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
^^^^agreed boss. Now put your shirt on. Youre making the rest of us look bad

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
LOL... I wasn't going to be a hypocrit... I was going to say ... Fuk var... winstrol and test would be better... and I say winstrol because dbol would add too much weight and slow him down in the field... winstrol would keep him light and tight... just be careful on those joints...and get your pct in order BEFORE you get started...Also... you need to get your cycle timed with the season as well... you dont want to peak too early and end the season weak or too late and miss the good part...Maybe even throw in some EQ to keep your wind up and help the joints... with proper training and batting practice you will be adding more than 10 feet... and get a good triple wall bat.

Last edited:
Cohopk

Cohopk

Dec 7, 2013
So here is my update on my topic!

Slo-pitch on Anavar

The goal was to get stronger and to recoup from injuries a little quicker from playing allot of ball. I know what most are saying "Gear for Slo-pitch is a waste and completely ridiculous". But for me, I’m just barley on the best team in Canada and I want to stay on the team and be a big part of it! This is a massive goal I set years ago and I finally made it and I don’t want to look back wondering what else I could have done. We all have goals and this is mine!

So (week one) I started with 10mg ED, I didn’t notice too much. (Week 2) I did 20mg ED. The Pumps while working out felt great! I felt a full feeling in my muscles. During this week I hit my first homerun in about 12 years. I noticed my strength increasing as well. (Week 3) I went to 30mg ED. Was feeling really good and felt very healthy. This is the best shape I have been in since I was in my early 20’s. I am now in my last 30’s. I was hitting the ball well and people started noticing my play, I got a lot of "wow you had a great game today"! That felt good, coming from these people. Some of these people were drafted. So it meant allot. But I also noticed that I was feeling no injuries and I was recouping fast from the game before which usually slowed me down. (Week 4) went to 40mg ED. On the first day of 40mg I had a couple of beer. BOOM that night at 3 in morning, buckling pain from Kidney stones on the right side. I kept taking 40mg Ed for the next 4 days and every day I have terrible pain in my kidney and my lower back was so uncomfortable. I couldn’t play ball this week at all because it was so bad. And the back pumps/discomfort was just as bad after I did the smallest of tasks at work or at practice. After the 5th day of 40mg, I stopped taking Anavar completely as I know this is what caused it. If I can’t play ball then there’s no point taking it! I have since gone out and purchased Taurine and a good liver detox. Since then it’s getting better, question is can I go back on it at 20mg? Using the taurine and liver detox or just stop all together?

Cohopk

Cohopk

Dec 7, 2013
Hi IronCore. I dont understand what I need to do to get my PCT in order? I have Turine and allmax liver detox. What else would I need? Secondly I m having trouble finding Test. Can I just do Win?

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
Hi IronCore. I dont understand what I need to do to get my PCT in order? I have Turine and allmax liver detox. What else would I need? Secondly I m having trouble finding Test. Can I just do Win?
I don't really care why you are using, be it softball, to look good, or whatever. But, you are ill prepared to do the things you are doing/asking about.

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy. Use the search function on this site to look it up and do some reading. Do not jump back on the 'var and certainly do not run any Win. Until you are familiar with PCT, have everything that you will need in hand, and understand why you shouldn't run win all by itself, you will only hurt yourself using AAS.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

Slo-pitch on Anavar

The goal was to get stronger and to recoup from injuries a little quicker from playing allot of ball. I know what most are saying "Gear for Slo-pitch is a waste and completely ridiculous". But for me, I’m just barley on the best team in Canada and I want to stay on the team and be a big part of it! This is a massive goal I set years ago and I finally made it and I don’t want to look back wondering what else I could have done. We all have goals and this is mine!

So (week one) I started with 10mg ED, I didn’t notice too much. (Week 2) I did 20mg ED. The Pumps while working out felt great! I felt a full feeling in my muscles. During this week I hit my first homerun in about 12 years. I noticed my strength increasing as well. (Week 3) I went to 30mg ED. Was feeling really good and felt very healthy. This is the best shape I have been in since I was in my early 20’s. I am now in my last 30’s. I was hitting the ball well and people started noticing my play, I got a lot of "wow you had a great game today"! That felt good, coming from these people. Some of these people were drafted. So it meant allot. But I also noticed that I was feeling no injuries and I was recouping fast from the game before which usually slowed me down. (Week 4) went to 40mg ED. On the first day of 40mg I had a couple of beer. BOOM that night at 3 in morning, buckling pain from Kidney stones on the right side. I kept taking 40mg Ed for the next 4 days and every day I have terrible pain in my kidney and my lower back was so uncomfortable. I couldn’t play ball this week at all because it was so bad. And the back pumps/discomfort was just as bad after I did the smallest of tasks at work or at practice. After the 5th day of 40mg, I stopped taking Anavar completely as I know this is what caused it. If I can’t play ball then there’s no point taking it! I have since gone out and purchased Taurine and a good liver detox. Since then it’s getting better, question is can I go back on it at 20mg? Using the taurine and liver detox or just stop all together?

Kidney stones from 4 weeks of a low dose var? Did you really have kidney stones or you just had pain in your side? Kidney stones I've had sent me to the ER. That's not even a side effect of anavar, maybe in some overhyped media special. You are a guy right?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I was actually gonna ask the same thing.
Are you male or female

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Because 40 mg of var is a very low dose for a male and a high side female dose

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

Slo-pitch on Anavar

I second your sentiment DLTH, because it takes months to years to form KS and four weeks of Var is in no way causative. Moreover since Var has been approved for medical use a good 20-30 years if KS were problematic the association would have been reported by now.

Regs
jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic