arcticranger
What's New?

Hilo man busted for possession of large amount of illegal steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Gregory Douglas Kama

A 24-year-old Hilo man has been charged with 18 offenses after being found in possession of large quantities of illegal steroids.

On Tuesday (July 29), officers from the Area I Vice Section served search warrants at a home on Paipai Street in Hilo and recovered 10 vials of Testosterone Cypionate, two vials of Boldenone Undeecylenate, eight vials of Testosterone, eight vials of Drostanolone, 404 pills of Oxandrolone, 192 pills of Mesterolone, 95 pills of Oxymetholone, four vials of Nandrolone and 1,373 pills of Methandrostenolone.

Gregory Douglas Kama was arrested at the scene and taken to the Hilo police cellblock while detectives continued the investigation.

On Thursday (July 31) he was charged with 10 counts of promoting a harmful drug and eight counts of possessing drug paraphernalia. His bail was set at $82,000. He remained at the cellblock pending an initial court appearance on Friday (August 1).

hawaii247.com/2014/08/01/hilo-man-busted-for-possession-of-large-amount-of-illegal-steroids/

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah that's crazy!!! I feel bad for him.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Good thing they got this dangerous criminal off the streets, the people of Hilo are alot safer.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I wonder what triggered the search warrants.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I've read HLS and other Feds are passing info off to Local Police for prosecution in some cases, probably been told they're spending too much money in contrast to the propert y theyre confiscating from these drug crazed criminals

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've read HLS and other Feds are passing info off to Local Police for prosecution in some cases, probably been told they're spending too much money in contrast to the propert y theyre confiscating from these drug crazed criminals
Ya can you just imagine the kind of estate ten bottles of cyp can buy you these days lol.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man every time I see these busts I think about how shitty it would be to get locked up mid cycle with no access to hear or anicillaries. I mean of course on top of all the other shit

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

That is really the central question raised by this article. . .

Who ratted on him? He is obviously not a dealer, unless he is dealing DBol.

Maybe his GF? If not, then it could help his case greatly to know who ratted on him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It looks like he probably got ratted on. He had a decent sized stash of orals and probably sold them to some kid who went around bragging to his friends. The oils look like personal use.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic