Latest Member
terry0400-40
What's New?

Highest Dose At One time

Number LL

Number LL

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2010
I have never gone more then 1.5cc. If I plan to dose a lot, I usually just pin 4-5 per week to keep the volume down.

I know what your thinking. Candyass. :)

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2011
6cc. 3 in each glute. 900mg of test E in one 600mg of EQ in the other. Any more that that the oil starts to get to me, especially cottonseed (or god forbid EO). During the good ol GK mega-dosing days there were periods of time where I was smacking 3mls of test daily. Still didn't hold a candle to my ED shots of test suspension during the ncaa days. yow.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Does it get longer when you drop the soap?
as long as Pinocchio's nose I bet, ahahaha

If and when I ever go to the dark side of the moon I'd be nowhere near what you guys slam into your muscles.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
DW has told me that he routinely injects up to 9 CC each and every day....but I'll let him answer for himself, lol

Most I've done is 4 cc...2 separate 2cc injections

KBD....3 cc of suspension in each tricep? that seems like beyond overkill...
Whats that a surprise to you, didnt i tell u that over at meso months ago? lol

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
5cc 900 test e 600 eq. did that one a week for four weeks then it got real old real quick puting 5cc in a cheek or quad. After that I dropped to 600/600 twice a week and it worked great from there on out

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
DW has told me that he routinely injects up to 9 CC each and every day....but I'll let him answer for himself, lol

Most I've done is 4 cc...2 separate 2cc injections

KBD....3 cc of suspension in each tricep? that seems like beyond overkill...
This is correct....sometimes more...its very easy to reach this level when your runing 3 to 4 diff compounds and mixing them up for one big combo ..and most the time i am...and considering im all about site injections it takes ed injections in order to make progress...Mega doseing has been apart of my life for a long time..For me to drain a 10ml vail in one day is normal for me...i would assume my behavoir would be considered abuse but my concept towards my actions is a love afair with steroids..in my reality its a normal way of life and is a normal way of life.dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This is correct....sometimes more...its very easy to reach this level when your runing 3 to 4 diff compounds and mixing them up for one big combo ..and most the time i am...and considering im all about site injections it takes ed injections in order to make progress...Mega doseing has been apart of my life for a long time..For me to drain a 10ml vail in one day is normal for me...i would assume my behavoir would be considered abuse but my concept towards my actions is a love afair with steroids..in my reality its a normal way of life and is a normal way of life.dw
Get Some things that 6cc of suspension only one time is overkill yet 9cc everyday of test is normal? lol.

Thats crazy deadweight