Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

High tolerance for tren?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I already know from previous experience that I tend to have a high tolerance for compounds, and don't see great benefits or hardly any sides until I get near the high side of dosages.

First off, just so we don't have to waste any time on it, I KNOW that my tren is legit. It tastes spicy on the tongue, tastes medicinal in my mouth when I inject it, and was made from finaplix-h by a trusted and highly respected buddy (thanks man).

I'm on day 9 of 50mgs/day Tren Ace, with a frontload of 150mgs on day 1, and I have almost no sides (that's right DU, I'm always this ornery). I sweat slightly more, but no night sweats, no insomnia, no temper issues, no irritation with my wife (I understand that tren + relationships = trouble), and I don't get out of breath easily. Recovery in between sets is ridiculously fast, vascularity is up, and strength is slightly up (still early I know), so I know that it's doing something, but I have questions about people who have a high tolerance.

Do those with a high tolerance need more to equal the same effect? Or can they just handle more with the same or less sides?

Do those with a high tolerance cause more harm due to their high doses? Or does the fact that they have a high tolerance mean that their body doesn't metabolize as much hormone, or can't utilize all that is metabolized, and therefore the higher doses don't do more damage?

It's not that I want tren sides, but I also don't want to have a sub-par first experience with tren. I may or may not raise my dose to 75mgs/day, and I'd like to hear y'alls insight and advice.

Thanks.

I never get sides from tren either, besides some anger issues. Just because the sides arent there, doesnt mean its not real. I tend to respond well to low and high doses. However i dont respond well to tren, my last tren run i got some decent strength gains, but not the unbelieveable ones that people boast about. Anavar and Deca have added wayyyyy more strength than tren. Yet again were all different.

My favorite strength compounds are: Var, Deca, Winstrol and Dbol. Nothing adds strength like them. As for side effects, the worst compound i got sides from was probably dbol. And thats only cause it made my fucking hair fallout!!!

Other than that dbol made me feel very happy lol.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just because the sides arent there, doesnt mean its not real.

The quote below was taken from my original post.

First off, just so we don't have to waste any time on it, I KNOW that my tren is legit. It tastes spicy on the tongue, tastes medicinal in my mouth when I inject it, and was made from finaplix-h by a trusted and highly respected buddy (thanks man).

Not questioning its legitimacy, I was asking a dosage question. And if I remember right, you stopped your last run of tren because you couldn't sleep. You said that in the chatbox from what I recall.

GS, Shine, or anybody else that can shed some light on it, could you address the question about why some people have higher tolerances and if that means that based on having a higher tolerance, they have to take more safety risks to get the same gains? Or if they are not metabolizing all of what they dose, so 800mgs/week to them is the same, in terms of detrimental side effects (blood pressure, organ strain, hpta shutdown), as 500mgs/week to somebody who does not have a high tolerance? If it's not apparent yet, I'm trying to mitigate the risks that are manageable, while still trying to maximize gains.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Ok so whats the problem then? lol.

Are you scared of tren? Up your dose, shit i took 1400mg in a week and still didnt get any night sweats. Wasnt a happy camper though.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
At 150 mg ed I was gonna have to start raping soon to make the voices in my head stop screaming at me( all in all it was pretty good shit)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ok so whats the problem then? lol.

Are you scared of tren? Up your dose, shit i took 1400mg in a week and still didnt get any night sweats. Wasnt a happy camper though.

Hmmmmm. Not sure you get the questions that I was posing in the OP. Don't worry about KBD, carry on.

At 150 mg ed I was gonna have to start raping soon to make the voices in my head stop screaming at me( all in all it was pretty good shit)

What made you up the dose to 150mgs/ED? Were you not responding to lower doses or just not getting sides? What other sides did you get from 150mgs/ED besides schizophrenia? lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Not questioning its legitimacy, I was asking a dosage question. And if I remember right, you stopped your last run of tren because you couldn't sleep. You said that in the chatbox from what I recall.

GS, Shine, or anybody else that can shed some light on it, could you address the question about why some people have higher tolerances and if that means that based on having a higher tolerance, they have to take more safety risks to get the same gains? Or if they are not metabolizing all of what they dose, so 800mgs/week to them is the same, in terms of detrimental side effects (blood pressure, organ strain, hpta shutdown), as 500mgs/week to somebody who does not have a high tolerance? If it's not apparent yet, I'm trying to mitigate the risks that are manageable, while still trying to maximize gains.

I'll locate some documents on SHBG and liver metabolism for you that I believe may shed some light on this. I'll get back to you early this coming week brotha.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
[
96ad7c38-a9d3-40b6-8c0d-e50957ada3a6.jpg

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Explanation please sir. Did I miss something previously? If you're referring to when sides kick in, I've talked to a few trenholics and the consensus was that sides kick in around the week mark, and that's without a frontload. I frontloaded so......

If you are referring to something else, please explain. (No sarcasm here, I really don't want to miss something. I pride myself on NOT forgetting important info.)

I was just giving you a hard time, meant nothing by it.

PS- My input on this thread: I think people placebo-effect the shit out of some sides, especially tren. It's like that saying, if you're a dick, test will make you a bigger dick (no, not make your dick bigger, DU). I think people have it ingrained in their minds that tren = will make you ccaarraazzyyyyy and I just don't believe it in 80% of the cases. That's just me and my .02 though, i'm a skeptic at heart.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The last tren run i did.i was runing fina...i was doing ungodly amounts of the shit..i kinda lost track of how much i was runing...Other then my temper and hated everyone and everything i end up witht eh most stinky zits ive ever encounted...but also i was runing test cyp and deca with it and d-bol..plus test suspention....but once i drop the fina the zits i had stop smelling so badly....i still have 2 50ml jugs of the stuff...i dont know when im going to start runing tren again,,,,but when i do...this time around i will be runing it primo and var.....plus some kind of test product....tren is something u need to break from for awile to get the full effect...over kill doesnt amke it any better...i was over killed the last run....it seems the more u have the more u do just because the tempation is there.....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic