Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

High tolerance for tren?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I already know from previous experience that I tend to have a high tolerance for compounds, and don't see great benefits or hardly any sides until I get near the high side of dosages.

First off, just so we don't have to waste any time on it, I KNOW that my tren is legit. It tastes spicy on the tongue, tastes medicinal in my mouth when I inject it, and was made from finaplix-h by a trusted and highly respected buddy (thanks man).

I'm on day 9 of 50mgs/day Tren Ace, with a frontload of 150mgs on day 1, and I have almost no sides (that's right DU, I'm always this ornery). I sweat slightly more, but no night sweats, no insomnia, no temper issues, no irritation with my wife (I understand that tren + relationships = trouble), and I don't get out of breath easily. Recovery in between sets is ridiculously fast, vascularity is up, and strength is slightly up (still early I know), so I know that it's doing something, but I have questions about people who have a high tolerance.

Do those with a high tolerance need more to equal the same effect? Or can they just handle more with the same or less sides?

Do those with a high tolerance cause more harm due to their high doses? Or does the fact that they have a high tolerance mean that their body doesn't metabolize as much hormone, or can't utilize all that is metabolized, and therefore the higher doses don't do more damage?

It's not that I want tren sides, but I also don't want to have a sub-par first experience with tren. I may or may not raise my dose to 75mgs/day, and I'd like to hear y'alls insight and advice.

Thanks.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I have an odd tolerance to gear bro. People can say whatever they want, but my body requires higher doses. Maybe it's past drug use, maybe it's genetics. Anyways I ran Tren E at 7-800mg on the first bout. I started at 350 and gradually worked up til I felt it. Never got crazy sides other than sweating...some people just don't get em. I say boost it up, if sides get too crazy then drop back.

Reactions: SAD
Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
You're one of the lucky ones. I can barely do 200mg tren en without kidney issues plus much more. But a good friend recently ran 100mg ace eod + 400 en ew and just sweat. Had a radical transformation though....fucker lol. I love the results from tren

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive done ran tren as high as 2000mgs ew.......a mixture of ace and enth...results just alot of sweatting and i stayed aggravated most the time..punch a few holes in the wall when something doesnt go my way...hate everything in site.....i will tell u once u reach a peak on tren youll level out .....no matter how much u run...dw

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
The great trenny started at 50 eod then went to 100ed for my first ride,back when I did cycles. Next cycle I started getting the big numbers 600 ed and went up from there,now I just cruise at 400ew and blasts it all depends on the other compounds my dose. The more test I use the more sides for me so test dose is always low. Just ending a test tren eq blast,going to have to lower my eq dose next time,horrible back pumps

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Sometimes the unfavorable sides don't show for a few weeks, I don't see any harm in using 75mg ed . I can easily use 100mg ed, around 150mg ed is where the depressive symptoms start with lethargy and anger issues for me. Also run it long enuff and you might wan't to add a therapy dose of T-3. Acne can hit a few weeks into tren cycles for some.

imo peace.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Looks like SAD has a high tolerance against absorbing important info. lolz

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Looks like SAD has a high tolerance against absorbing important info. lolz

Explanation please sir. Did I miss something previously? If you're referring to when sides kick in, I've talked to a few trenholics and the consensus was that sides kick in around the week mark, and that's without a frontload. I frontloaded so......

If you are referring to something else, please explain. (No sarcasm here, I really don't want to miss something. I pride myself on NOT forgetting important info.)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You're one of the lucky ones. I can barely do 200mg tren en without kidney issues plus much more. But a good friend recently ran 100mg ace eod + 400 en ew and just sweat. Had a radical transformation though....fucker lol. I love the results from tren

Can you elaborate on your kidney issues? I think I read a post from you where you mentioned you had kidney issues on tren and you were pounding 2 gallons per day of water. I took that to mean that for me to be on the safe side, 2 gallons was my minimum per day H2O intake. Only downside to that is I can't go more than 45 minutes without having to drain the snake.

ive done ran tren as high as 2000mgs ew.......a mixture of ace and enth...results just alot of sweatting and i stayed aggravated most the time..punch a few holes in the wall when something doesnt go my way...hate everything in site.....i will tell u once u reach a peak on tren youll level out .....no matter how much u run...dw

The peak you mention could have to do with food intake. Tren increases feed efficiency which is why farmers love it so much. They can feed their cattle the same amount but they keep growing. I suppose at a certain point though, there's just not enough food for the tren to do anything with. This could be that peak that you speak of. Funny how it always comes back around to diet. EAT TO GROW!

The great trenny started at 50 eod then went to 100ed for my first ride,back when I did cycles. Next cycle I started getting the big numbers 600 ed and went up from there,now I just cruise at 400ew and blasts it all depends on the other compounds my dose. The more test I use the more sides for me so test dose is always low. Just ending a test tren eq blast,going to have to lower my eq dose next time,horrible back pumps

Did I misread something here? Or did you once run 600mgs/ED and then move UP from there?!?!! I'm scared to ask about the sides at doses above 4g/week. lol.

Sometimes the unfavorable sides don't show for a few weeks, I don't see any harm in using 75mg ed . I can easily use 100mg ed, around 150mg ed is where the depressive symptoms start with lethargy and anger issues for me. Also run it long enuff and you might wan't to add a therapy dose of T-3. Acne can hit a few weeks into tren cycles for some.

imo peace.

As always, good info here Shine. I'm surprised to hear that sides don't present for a few weeks in some people, being that tren ace should reach stable levels within a week without a frontload, and 3-5 days with a frontload. As far as your advice on T3, what would you say would be the length of time that necessitates a therapeutic daily dose? I'll be running the tren ace for the last 30 days of my cycle.

Thanks to all, except for dixxer. lol

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
and yes up doses from there,my peak was 1400mg a day that is not a mis print nor a lie,but way bad back pumps, so 1200mg a day is where I ended for awhile. I could go through 80ml of 100 proof tren in 21 days,,next question is why? ..Beause thats what I needed at the time and the receptors filling up becoming less sensitive is BULLSHIT,I couldnt do those doses without sides any more for love nor money. 8 yrs straight on tren no coming off,,my next coast will only be 100mgs te a week with a blast of 300 mgs te per week 300mgs of test per week with it.And water wise I do about a gallon a day,the only wacked out levels are cholesterol,and to tell you the truth the enenthate version seems to require less water then the ace ester version.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Can you elaborate on your kidney issues? I think I read a post from you where you mentioned you had kidney issues on tren and you were pounding 2 gallons per day of water. I took that to mean that for me to be on the safe side, 2 gallons was my minimum per day H2O intake. Only downside to that is I can't go more than 45 minutes without having to drain the snake.

Yeah i got kidney infections...twice now from it...specifically Tren enanthate (2 different reputable brands) at 400mg/wk

if i drank a gallon of water in one sitting it would make the pain ease up a bit but it always came back...my strangman competitor got the same thing and he drinks 2g of water + gatorade/electrolyte stuff when he's out flipping tractor tires and stuff

not to mention ruining the collars of every dress shirt i had with sweat stains lol

For the Record...never got that with tren ace..even at 150mg/d...but my cholesterol was so wrecked (396 total, 15 hdl) during and even after (285 total 6 weeks after) tren that i wont touch the stuff even if the sides were mild

Reactions: SAD
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
and yes up doses from there,my peak was 1400mg a day that is not a mis print nor a lie,but way bad back pumps, so 1200mg a day is where I ended for awhile. I could go through 80ml of 100 proof tren in 21 days,,next question is why? ..Beause thats what I needed at the time and the receptors filling up becoming less sensitive is BULLSHIT,I couldnt do those doses without sides any more for love nor money. 8 yrs straight on tren no coming off,,my next coast will only be 100mgs te a week with a blast of 300 mgs te per week 300mgs of test per week with it.And water wise I do about a gallon a day,the only wacked out levels are cholesterol,and to tell you the truth the enenthate version seems to require less water then the ace ester version.

Well, I can't call bullshit...but you at least have to let us say "Holy Shit!" lol...and you're right, receptors upregulate in the presence of added exogenous hormones.

I think this also has something to do with SHBG and how quickly your liver metabolizes gear (yes, injectables are metabolized in the liver as well, not just orals). Winny is the drug that should act very similar for everyone as it has a strong binding affinity to SHBG in the liver. As for tren, my theory is that liver function regulates dose more than anything. It all depends on how the drugs interact with SHBG. I can elaborate more on that if you guys want later. It's nothing that's proven yet, just seems like a valid claim to me.

And I do agree that some guys need higher doses than others. For me, I seem to do well at average to lower doses. And I'm already angry to begin with so I really have to watch my tren dose.

SAD....bump it up to 100mg ED since it's ace (if you have enough) and judge from there. If you get unbearable sides all of a sudden back it off to 75mg ED or less. Ace is nice because you can play around with the dosing. When you move to E, you've gotta know what dose you wanna run from the beginning.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic