Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

High Test Levels From The Lab

Sep 11, 2012
Now obviously if you're taking 1200-1400mg of test per week your levels will be high. I get all my bloodwork done from my hrt doc and they called today with the results. When the nurse told me my levels were above 3000 I think she probably heard me fart on myself on her end of the phone. I'm 100% honest with my doc, but there is no doubt I'm gonna have to back down. I have another blood test on Friday afternoon so no shots til after that. Is there something I can take to drop my levels like NP or something else?

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I have to ask what dose were you running up to the day of that last blood work? HRT doc max is usually 200mg/wk. Many are 100mg/wk. I'm an hrt guy also. The last thing I would ever do is get my annual blood work and come in sky high like you just did. I have to back my hrt down to about 100mg week to test in the 800 range. If I go in at 200mg/week I'll bust past 1200. I'm like most guys. I cycle up and down all year. I have 10 weeks periods where I run 500mg/wk. then back down to 250 for extended time. Once I get near my blood work dates I make the adjustments to make my doc look like a hero with what he prescribes me.

Nothing you can do other then dont take any shots period till the next blood draw.

Now obviously if you're taking 1200-1400mg of test per week your levels will be high. I get all my bloodwork done from my hrt doc and they called today with the results. When the nurse told me my levels were above 3000 I think she probably heard me fart on myself on her end of the phone. I'm 100% honest with my doc, but there is no doubt I'm gonna have to back down. I have another blood test on Friday afternoon so no shots til after that. Is there something I can take to drop my levels like NP or something else?

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Wow, im learning a lot from you guys for real !

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I was less than that and was in the 6k range. Express baby...

Sep 11, 2012
I have to ask what dose were you running up to the day of that last blood work? HRT doc max is usually 200mg/wk. Many are 100mg/wk. I'm an hrt guy also. The last thing I would ever do is get my annual blood work and come in sky high like you just did. I have to back my hrt down to about 100mg week to test in the 800 range. If I go in at 200mg/week I'll bust past 1200. I'm like most guys. I cycle up and down all year. I have 10 weeks periods where I run 500mg/wk. then back down to 250 for extended time. Once I get near my blood work dates I make the adjustments to make my doc look like a hero with what he prescribes me.

Nothing you can do other then dont take any shots period till the next blood draw.

Actually I had my head in my ass not thinking this would be a red flag with how much I'm taking. My normal hrt is between 200-400mg and with that I stay around 1800-2000 on my bloodwork. I'm like you as well I blast then cruise or hrt as it were, but my doc needed blood, no prob. If I do something black market I always tell him. No sense in lying. I was supposed to pin today, but I'm gonna wait til after next week when I give blood again so my levels will be right. I was on sustanon and enanthate so my levels will still be up there, but we'll see.

Sep 11, 2012
I was less than that and was in the 6k range. Express baby...

My receptors are definitely saturated from being on for years. I don't take off, but I will cruise.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic