Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

High Dose HGH cycle

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Today my face is round and puffy and my hands look like grapefruits. I may try a low dose of diuretic to make it somewhat bearable.

By bro had the same problem runnigg 20iu/day of Elitropin. Used 25mg/day of HCTZ to drop some water in his hands/ankles for some job training. Only a short term solution, i wouldn't do this long term. Time will drop the water/sides.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Damn, that sucks. Have you been running AAS with the GH? Cause thats where its at... Im seeing amazing results with the hyges and rips at 4ius ED. And its the only thing I have changed. Im very regimented so I know they are working. However, results are different for everyone I guess.

Yes I am using AAS with it.
I am not saying that its not working at all but I think I get more out of 25mg of var a day vs GH.

I paid 150 bucks for 90ius of pharm grade GH a few years.
Pickedup several hundred ius at that time. The guy was tearing off the prescription labels before he gave them to me.
Couldnt really tell no difference between that and Hyges.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I tried legit hygetropin verified with serial numbers and blue tips. Started with 5, then 10 iu then finished with 20 iu for 6 months straight in conjunction with gear. I noticed a big difference in body recomposition and fat loss, but honestly I didn't gain much size, my pumps and vascular it's increased, I gain tons of water my hands looked like polish sausages. Now I'm back down to 10iu so I have minor bloating. Joint pain was brutal at 20 iu it better now... I plan on running 10 iu 5 on 2 off for the next year but with gear over a gram a week if not more. Honestly, I've run gear on and off 20 years and I have come to the conclusion to get bigger I have to stay on longer and higher dosages a couple of the bigger guys I know agree so I'll keep you posted I also have to increase calories and increase some training but as you know life gets in the way...

B

brown1106

Nov 3, 2012
I just ran kigs for 2 months and didn't feel anything. Some recommended a hgh blood serum. I did it and it was 0.1. How do you test?

B

bikelife

Jan 21, 2013
I'm confused from reading pros and cons of gh. I understand that high doses comes with more sides. Most sides mentioned are what I was looking to cure with low dose gh. Recovery,fat loss, sore joints ,old injuries, better overall well-being. I state my gh could be garbage because the only noticeable gains I feel are from sustanon I started. I have been running 3 iu ed for 6weeks. What benifits or sides should I feel or notice?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Sides vary from person to person at a dose. I wouldn't feel anything at 3iu's, but someone else could feel a lot more.

Only way to know if you gh is real is taking a blood test.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
For several months I used to ," assist" a merchant with hgh . Between my income and my being allowed to keep few kits that pass through me, I tried every brand over 8+ year period. I found that stacking hgh with aas is the only way to go, just after that - then one without other is a joke. Like night and day . The biggest joke I've read on my 15 + years on forums is people measuring quality by side effects. I done 20 plus aas cyckes past 15/16 years, past 8 non stop hgh which I vary amounts , two days off week, one week off every three months - no sides never . Not ever. Yet my progress and condition are incredible - only sorry I really am ; morons use sides to determine quality. No disrespect here but what is : is. Also I lifted 24 years before trying any aas. My only contest that I placed was a natural before I befriended test and deca. People on all forums talk too much , overcomplicate and some just lonely people that need to tell stories. The most successfull compound is insulin which I've also found but thank god we never discuss this - too many people would be overdosing judging how everything else is approached. I think the most reasonable post here was by SAD who talked of the various compounds and the fact that he couldn't possible attribute anything to the one compound. Most of ya don't even understand bodybuilding training or have the drive to work out hard . Seems like all the board users horde Chems. Ya all forget the best teacher of all- YOU - no one can properly advise you on a forum - lifestyles, mentality, genetic , career, diet , other activities all play a role. If you don't weigh over 250 and been lifting for less than 7-10 years you most likely could have made gains on far less compounds- let your body get used to things. I saw one dude saying after sustenon and anadrol he's benching 300 ????? What??? I was 15 eating joe weirder and Hoffman mucas powder no aas when I bench 300.

I believe truly there are good perps /peeps here and you get any hgh . It's you that make the difference- not Chems. Study more training methods and most importantly get your ass in the gym and lift like a animal . Again - this board has all the best peeps. Took year off sick of all the dicks and fighting and numbskulls- but came back here. Stop worryin about details and just get angry get that adrenaline glowing and grab that bar

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Good post Ketsugo and true. I just got off the 'Harry Potter' board and the members there are actually encouraging 16 -18 kids to run these heavy multi compund cycles. I don't know if it's to pimp gear or they really believe in this but it's just plain stupid. This kid was 18 talking about running his 1st cycle , I said if you can't wait and develope a few more years run a straight test cycle. Him and others basically said I was a idiot 'filt' whatever the hell that is Alot of these younger guys are not willing to put the time and work in and just wanna take a magic pill. I didnt mess with aas til i was in my 20's and hgh my 40's

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic