Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Hi, need advice

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
at 18 years of age, do not take steroids. Maximize you own natural potential. Don't think of gear again until your 30's, and only once confirmed by a doc / blood work that your levels are low. Until then, read up, tons of info here on do's and don'ts

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
When I was in my 20's I did gear for 3 yrs. straight. Started on dbol and made some really good gains but I had already been lifting for almost 10 yrs. I stopped cold turkey after 3 yrs. and recovered really quickly. I think I was good after only a month. You've only been on for a month of a low dose of a moderate steroid. You probably didn't even make any gains worth mentioning. You'll be fine quitting cold turkey. There is also alot of good info on utub. Yes, get your nutrition in order and find a good strength program. The stronger you get the bigger you get. I highly recommend Dante Trudel's Dogg Crapp routine which you can google or look up on utube.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
When I was in my 20's I did gear for 3 yrs. straight. Started on dbol and made some really good gains but I had already been lifting for almost 10 yrs. I stopped cold turkey after 3 yrs. and recovered really quickly. I think I was good after only a month. You've only been on for a month of a low dose of a moderate steroid. You probably didn't even make any gains worth mentioning. You'll be fine quitting cold turkey. There is also alot of good info on utub. Yes, get your nutrition in order and find a good strength program. The stronger you get the bigger you get. I highly recommend Dante Trudel's Dogg Crapp routine which you can google or look up on utube.
Thank you and bless u and ur family❗❤️

nemesis01

nemesis01

May 29, 2023
Its been said and I’ll say it again
You’re too young and an oral only cycle is silly. I’d try letro to kill that gyno immediately and do more research, ask questions, look around, read, lots of good knowledgeable people on here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic