Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hi, need advice

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
Im currently running oral T-bol only cycle 40mg day 7 weeks and i have 25days left, i need advice what should i take for pct and howmuch and how long.
Current age 18.
Thank you

HOB_Fly2023

HOB_Fly2023

Apr 27, 2023
If I am understanding correctly, you are18 years old and about 4 weeks deep in a 7-week Turinabol-only cycle?

If this is true, you are probably starting to notice some pretty significant side effects that are due to your cycle choice. Acne, water bloat, gyno, ED, etc. These will only get worse as you continue to suppress your natural testosterone production and you continue to lose the battle of "testosterone stability" currently taking place in your body. At your age, making choices like this, you are a prime candidate for TRT for the rest of your life. You don't want that. Most doctors won't even consider you for a prescription until you are 35 and you will be forced to purchase it illegally for the next decade and a half. The alternative would be to live through your 20's without testosterone. You definitely don't want that.

The only thing I can recommend is to immediately stop the T-bol and begin a Clomid/Nolvadex and HCG regimen. I promise you, things are only going to get worse if you try to finish your "cycle". You can do some Google research to understand these PCT drugs, then decide how much you need to take and when.

Finally, and most importantly, slap whoever told you that you don't need a testosterone base in your cycle. Putting this as kindly and respectfully as possible, asking for PCT advice halfway through a orals-only cycle is a practice in poor decision making. Take care of your body. Heavily research what you put into it. Do this and it will provide you with years of faithful service. Your 20's are for enjoying the benefits of a young, pain-free body and practicing NRCA (non-reproductive cervical annihilation). You can't do that without testosterone.

Good luck!

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
If I am understanding correctly, you are18 years old and about 4 weeks deep in a 7-week Turinabol-only cycle?

If this is true, you are probably starting to notice some pretty significant side effects that are due to your cycle choice. Acne, water bloat, gyno, ED, etc. These will only get worse as you continue to suppress your natural testosterone production and you continue to lose the battle of "testosterone stability" currently taking place in your body. At your age, making choices like this, you are a prime candidate for TRT for the rest of your life. You don't want that. Most doctors won't even consider you for a prescription until you are 35 and you will be forced to purchase it illegally for the next decade and a half. The alternative would be to live through your 20's without testosterone. You definitely don't want that.

The only thing I can recommend is to immediately stop the T-bol and begin a Clomid/Nolvadex and HCG regimen. I promise you, things are only going to get worse if you try to finish your "cycle". You can do some Google research to understand these PCT drugs, then decide how much you need to take and when.

Finally, and most importantly, slap whoever told you that you don't need a testosterone base in your cycle. Putting this as kindly and respectfully as possible, asking for PCT advice halfway through a orals-only cycle is a practice in poor decision making. Take care of your body. Heavily research what you put into it. Do this and it will provide you with years of faithful service. Your 20's are for enjoying the benefits of a young, pain-free body and practicing NRCA (non-reproductive cervical annihilation). You can't do that without testosterone.

Good luck!
Thank you, starting To look informaation how much nolvadeks i should take but i cant promise i dont keep going with this cycle, i dont know do i have the balls To just stop it now and not enjoy the Last 23 days that i have left.. Im little scared if im going to have a very bad Come down if i stop it now, dont want To feel anxious depressed and 0 energy. But fact Is i Will eventually have To Come down after the 23.. But thank you for your answer, im tying To look how much and how long should i take that nolvadex, i heard clomid might be too harsh But In the another hand meny People tell me that i dont need eny pct for only this cycle so i dont know what Is really True...

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
Snapchat-1331039656.jpgSnapchat-1639568060.jpgSnapchat-1574335745.jpgSnapchat-422167895.jpgthis Is my current situation, Do i need some gyno thing for this?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Go see your doctor. Tell them about the dumb shit you did and get your gyno fixed. Other than what was mentioned in the other thread, with that physique you have no business doing gear. Learn how to train and eat properly then do it for a few years before thinking about ever using again.

If you are fat, which you are, and you use the stuff you have been using, you are probably going to get gyno.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
First of all welcome to The forum. Second of all you got some very very sound advice above.

You have some gyno already kicked in it's going to do nothing but get worse. I will reiterate whoever told you to do a 7 week cycle of tbol only is a complete buffoon. The only thing worse than that is listening to that horrible advice and doing it and then when asking for advice from seasoned pros you're afraid that you're going to be depressed.

Right now your natural testosterone is probably nil and no matter what you do now it's going to take a long while for it to come back. Pushing it for another 23 days is just plain reckless.

There are some of the best and most knowledgeable anabolic minds on this board you will not find better advice anywhere.

You better think long and hard on this before you take another dose you're screwing yourself up especially being 18 years old.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
First of all welcome to The forum. Second of all you got some very very sound advice above.

You have some gyno already kicked in it's going to do nothing but get worse. I will reiterate whoever told you to do a 7 week cycle of tbol only is a complete buffoon. The only thing worse than that is listening to that horrible advice and doing it and then when asking for advice from seasoned pros you're afraid that you're going to be depressed.

Right now your natural testosterone is probably nil and no matter what you do now it's going to take a long while for it to come back. Pushing it for another 23 days is just plain reckless.

There are some of the best and most knowledgeable anabolic minds on this board you will not find better advice anywhere.

You better think long and hard on this before you take another dose you're screwing yourself up especially being 18 years old.
If i stop it now cold, what should i need for feel better and recovery? Thinking about it now that u PUT it that way,

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
If i stop it now cold, what should i need for feel better and recovery? Thinking about it now that u PUT it that way,
I have decided now that i stop this cycle now its been exactly 28 days so 4 weeks every day 40mg, what should i take or do now do recovery the Best and dont feel like shit? I think that Best is To continue gym as Hard as possible Eat and sleep well, but what Else should i do? Im getting 2 answers that i should take pct and someone says that i dont need pct so whats Is it? And if so how much should i need how long and what compound? Stats hight 180cm weight 80kg

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
You don't need PCT... you've only been on 4 weeks and you're young... you'll bounce back extremely fast.

Take some time to learn how to train and learn how to eat to gain muscle... watch some John Meadows you tube videos... you'll learn a lot. Also, you do not need to take any type of steroids for a minimum of 2 years. Train hard and heavy and eat a ton of protein... you'll grow like a weed.

Good luck!!

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
You don't need PCT... you've only been on 4 weeks and you're young... you'll bounce back extremely fast.

Take some time to learn how to train and learn how to eat to gain muscle... watch some John Meadows you tube videos... you'll learn a lot. Also, you do not need to take any type of steroids for a minimum of 2 years. Train hard and heavy and eat a ton of protein... you'll grow like a weed.

Good luck!!
I Will do that! Its grazy how when i started this thread and see People reactions i was thinking NO WAY i stop this cycle now but now i have doing research 2 days staright many many many hours from different sites and diff people i see that this Is the smartest decision to do and for sure im not doing oral only cycles never ever, if doing cycle what i lowkey really want then i do some test and something injected.. But for real i have To get my eating and training staright for starters and work with that!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I Will do that! Its grazy how when i started this thread and see People reactions i was thinking NO WAY i stop this cycle now but now i have doing research 2 days staright many many many hours from different sites and diff people i see that this Is the smartest decision to do and for sure im not doing oral only cycles never ever, if doing cycle what i lowkey really want then i do some test and something injected.. But for real i have To get my eating and training staright for starters and work with that!
Wrong. Keep researching because what you’re saying here for what should’ve been your first cycle is wrong imo & many others.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We've all been there from a small degree to a large degree. I would say probably most of us have screwed up a cycle and one form or another throughout the years. The biggest thing I can say is you have some of the greatest minds about anabolics on this board. Nobody knows everything but we have very knowledgeable men and women here that have seen a lot and done a lot and they're not going to give you advice that isn't sound.

Too many people want to jump on antibiotics thinking it's going to build a bunch of muscles and they're going to be bodybuilders and there's a lot of genetic potential that limits many people but what's beyond that is people don't cycle correctly, they start too early, they don't match up stacks correctly they just have a mismatch of oh testosterone is good so I need to add that and this and this and this because all those sound good but do they work together or do they work against each other??

Stick around and listen and learn and you'll come out much better

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic