Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Hi from Wolfnicks (again)

W

Wolfnicks

Dec 18, 2012
So, this is a re-post of my original introduction from last July (can't wrap my head around it being that long, damn). Anyway, I posted then because I need some help/advice in the area of AAS and what I was currently doing. However, time just got away from me and since I have not been obtain stuff, I fell out of it. Still lifting, just without. But now that its bulking season I really want to get back into this and that is where you all come in. So, here is my original post....

Towards the end of this new post, I have updated it.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Hi TID'ers-

Been reading a lot the forums here for a few months now, LOTS of awesome information, thanks! Figured it was time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself as well as perhaps get some more personalized help.

I'm 41, 6', 180lbs, bf somewhere around 13-14%(now Dec 2014, probably back to 17%ish), need to get measured again soon to be sure. I used to be closer to 21-22% back in 2011. I've been lifting for the past 10+ years off and on, though mostly on, especially for the past 5 years. For the past 3 years I havent missed more than a week of lifting until this summer.

Ive always had a hard time gaining any really significant muscle no matter how I lifted. I watched some of my friends add muscle (w/o AAS) as easy as putting on clothes and it always pissed me off. LOL. Bottom line I think the issue was that I didn't eat enough, always afraid to gain that dreaded fat. I left I lifted hard, harder than a lot of guys, maybe not hard as the hard core guys (Ill NEVER be that hard core...LOL)...I used different methods, but never had the results I really wanted. In 2011 I worked out with a trainer for about 6 months, lost some fat (bf from 22 to 14%), gained some muscle, but still not what I was hoping for.

This spring, I got my hands on some sust (300mg- 500mg/cc, every 5 days) and loved the results. Although they weren't super dramatic, I did get bigger and my strength really went up....(Also took var with with it but caused crazy insomnia so stopped once it was gone.) Ran out of the sust few months ago and couldn't get anymore (its not easy to find!), so I ended up losing the ~15 lbs I had gained...down from 195 to my current 180. Plus I got sick and ended up not lifting for close to 4 weeks (was only sick for 1 week, rest was laziness and loss of motivation, unfortunately).

But I love lifting and I'm back at it now...didnt realize how much I really missed it till I went back....! I want to start another cycle of test soon and that's were TID and you guys come in...As I've said, I've read a lot of the forums on there and got tons of great information...just would like to get some more personalized help if possible. Ill post my questions in the appropriate forums in the coming days...thanks for reading :)

Updated Dec 2014:
BF- closer to 17% now
Weight- 195-200#, but way less muscle than when i was at 215 (top weight while on stuff)
Height- Still 6 ft :)

When I ran out of stuff this spring, I had not PCT to use, or anything else for that matter, so I lost a good amount of the muscle I gained. I knew I liked being bigger, but didnt realize how much now that its gone.

Ill start posting on the forums now :)

Thanks all!

Wolfnicks.

W

Wolfnicks

Dec 18, 2012
Posted my questions in the AAS & Cycle Disucssion forum, thanks!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID, please make yourself at home.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Glad to see your back, stick with it!

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
what do you do for a living, wolfnicks?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome back to the Den!