Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Hi from Scotland

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
New to the board, not new to the gym/strength/bodybuilding.

Hope i can gain some more knowledge and share some of my own...

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
If you get a chance, Rottenrouge and Mighty Mouse are two solid strength athletes that can give you guidance if you have any questions. Plenty of others as well. A great board!

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
I met MightyMouse at the weekend when she was in Scotland competing against me, awesome day and Kellee is an awesome lass! Very powerful! Am hoping she will return next year!:D

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to the den!

get t fuck ( sorry couldn't resist :) )

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I met MightyMouse at the weekend when she was in Scotland competing against me, awesome day and Kellee is an awesome lass! Very powerful! Am hoping she will return next year!:D

She will! Were not going to allow her NOT to!! LOL.:D

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
Welcome to the den!

get t fuck ( sorry couldn't resist :) )

ye did it wrang!!! its get tae fuk ya cvnt!(how is your scottish? cvnt is both good and bad, depending on the way it is presented, gid cvnt, bad cvnt, dodgy cvnt, lovely cvnt etc) :p

She will! Were not going to allow her NOT to!! LOL.:D

Glad to hear it!! I didn't make the night out afterwards this year as we had to leave to travel to Birmingham for a mate who was competing in a bb'ing show, but next year i will pickle her liver with alcohol Scottish style lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok... so lets review. You're a friend of MM. Thats a plus. And on your first day you said doosh 6 times. HUGE PLUS! You're gonna do great here :D Welcome to the Den Ser!

But just so you know we're huge MM fans here so if you're competing against her and a guy named Ironcore jumps out of the bushes and smashes your kneecap with a tire iron, its not personal. Strictly business.
:ChopperEmo:

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
^^^lol!!!!!!

Just to let you know, we all shouted for and encouraged each other through the comp!!!

no knee injuries please!!!!!!!! lol

I will gracefully try my hardest and encourage Kellee to so the same, and hug and go for a drink when its over, regardless of placings:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic