Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Hi from Scotland

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
Thank you Kellee, but i am just a wee fish in a BIG pond atm, am working hard at it though:D I am looking forward to next year already! Went back to the gym on Wednesday, still feeling the pain lol, but am more fired up than ever! Sorry i was so quiet on the day, i had a chest infection(still hasn't cleared up) and just felt a bit miserable. Next year chicky, onwards and upwards for us both!!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Thank you Kellee, but i am just a wee fish in a BIG pond atm, am working hard at it though:D I am looking forward to next year already! Went back to the gym on Wednesday, still feeling the pain lol, but am more fired up than ever! Sorry i was so quiet on the day, i had a chest infection(still hasn't cleared up) and just felt a bit miserable. Next year chicky, onwards and upwards for us both!!
You did great, you will be a force to be reckoned with next year. I have not lifted since I got back, might do some light events tomorrow. Think I pulled my left trap a bit on my repick at the end of the 90 kg Farmer's, so I'm letting it rest.
Hope your chest infection clears up soon, maybe a hot toddy is in order, lol?

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
codeine and vodka, although not together lol. A wee hot toddy will kill the best part, the alcohol lmao.

Body feels like its made of fine china....i even had DOMS in my hands!!!!(today is the first day where it didn't hurt to the point of wincing in pain, which was good as i had to attend my daughters school and it would have looked a bit odd haha) I have always taken time off after competing,usually a week, but this time i just wanna get back in and try anyway.

We are in the local paper here, now people are stopping me in the street haha, its just weird! I just kind of mumble and go red lol. I can't tell them the only reason i did it was because of all the flu remedies i had in me, sudo-ephedrine and pain killers hehe

Go get yourself a good massage, if all else fails resort to pain relief lol;) I was very impressed with your strength! You did yourself and those who love you proud!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
codeine and vodka, although not together lol. A wee hot toddy will kill the best part, the alcohol lmao.

Body feels like its made of fine china....i even had DOMS in my hands!!!!(today is the first day where it didn't hurt to the point of wincing in pain, which was good as i had to attend my daughters school and it would have looked a bit odd haha) I have always taken time off after competing,usually a week, but this time i just wanna get back in and try anyway.

We are in the local paper here, now people are stopping me in the street haha, its just weird! I just kind of mumble and go red lol. I can't tell them the only reason i did it was because of all the flu remedies i had in me, sudo-ephedrine and pain killers hehe

Go get yourself a good massage, if all else fails resort to pain relief lol;) I was very impressed with your strength! You did yourself and those who love you proud!
Hope you are feeling better soon, my back was sore the day or two after the comp, but I'm ok now. Be proud, enjoy the attention from people on the street! We're lucky if the man on street even understands what we do as strongwomen in the US. You are too kind, I did my best, and represented my country to the best of my ability. I had a great time, and really look forward to going back next year.

Reactions: Ser
Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic