Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hi, familiar with TID thru husband

Liddybet75

Liddybet75

TID Lady Member
Apr 17, 2022
Glad to be here, my husband (bigrobbie) has been a member for a long time. I just started my very first cycle: Anavar only 5mg e.d. for 6 weeks. I am excited to see what type results I hope to obtain. My husband is training me in the gym and diet and supplementation.
Very happy to be here I will keep everyone updated on my progress.
Thanks y’all.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Glad to be here, my husband (bigrobbie) has been a member for a long time. I just started my very first cycle: Anavar only 5mg e.d. for 6 weeks. I am excited to see what type results I hope to obtain. My husband is training me in the gym and diet and supplementation.
Very happy to be here I will keep everyone updated on my progress.
Thanks y’all.
I have no idea who this woman is! Lmao....
Glad you're here baby. I'm proud of you.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome! So great to have you here.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Welcome, we've heard nothing but great things! Don't beat yourself up over the squat, just continue to work on it for a reasonable time (after 5 sessions or so you should know if it's for you). It's a great but challenging (tissue & flexibility-wise, coordination-wise, and fatigue-wise also) movement. I love them (but am also built for them and learned them young). But if you end up not benefiting we'll get robbie to help you blast your quads and glutes with other challenging exercises. It's great to have you both here (robbie has been good to me, I like him).

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Welcome to TID...love to see female input as many forums lack women posting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic